Smart Home Automation Forum
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - Printable Version

+- Smart Home Automation Forum (https://www.kincony.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technical Support (https://www.kincony.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: N10 (https://www.kincony.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=95)
+--- Thread: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection (/showthread.php?tid=9324)

Pages: 1 2


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - ChrisNZ - 09-27-2026

(09-27-2026, 12:17 AM)admin Wrote: can you use another PC to test?
Alternatively, please run the exe file with administrator privileges

I don't have another PC currently but will try that when I can. I tried running with admin privileges but that didn't make any difference unfortunately.


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 09-27-2026

do you usb-rs485 adapter bought from kincony?
can you take a photo of your usb-rs485 adapter.


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - ChrisNZ - 09-28-2026

(09-27-2026, 06:15 AM)admin Wrote: do you usb-rs485 adapter bought from kincony?
can you take a photo of your usb-rs485 adapter.

I used this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006672878029.html  Given it shows up in Device Manager, and worked for updating the ARM firmware, it seems like it is working fine?


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 09-28-2026

maybe you can use another pc to test, will know the result.