Smart Home Automation Forum
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - Printable Version

+- Smart Home Automation Forum (https://www.kincony.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technical Support (https://www.kincony.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: N10 (https://www.kincony.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=95)
+--- Thread: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection (/showthread.php?tid=9324)

Pages: 1 2


N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 08-03-2025

connect PC to N60 by USB-RS485 adapter.
   
pc software download:

.zip   N60_APP.zip (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 674)


RE: N60 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 09-01-2025

new version have adjust the font size, so that can monitor by all by one screen.
   
PC software download:

.zip   N60_APPV1.0.25.0831.zip (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 500)


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 12-31-2025

new APPV1.0.25.1231 added clear energy data function. 
added Set coefficient function.

.zip   N60_APPV1.0.25.1231.zip (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 361)
   
   


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 03-06-2026

new APPV1.0.26.0306 support 0.001kwh precision.
   
   
   
   

PC software download:

.zip   N60_APPV1.0.26.0306.zip (Size: 1.65 MB / Downloads: 269)
when click clear energy data button, suggest turn off your load or disconnect with CT sensor.
note: make sure your ARM CPU firmware >= N102030_KU_V20_260305SP, here is ARM CPU download link:
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9107


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - ChrisNZ - 09-25-2026

When I try to use this app, I can't select a COM port. The "Port" drop-down only shows the text "uiComboBox1". Even if I type in "COM4", the port won't open.


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 09-25-2026

do you have connected USB-RS485 adapter on PC?


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - ChrisNZ - 09-25-2026

(09-25-2026, 12:28 PM)admin Wrote: do you have connected USB-RS485 adapter on PC?

Yes, it shows up in Device Manager as "USB-SERIAL CH340 (COM4)", and I used the adapter to successfully update the ARM chip, so I think the adapter is fine.


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 09-26-2026

do you download this newest version?
https://www.kincony.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=9769


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - ChrisNZ - 09-26-2026

(09-26-2026, 01:46 AM)admin Wrote: do you download this newest version?
https://www.kincony.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=9769

Yes I've been using the newest version of this app (also newest ARM and KCS firmwares), but also tried an older version of this app too. Same problem, I only ever see "uiComboBox1" for the available port, and I can't connect.


RE: N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection - admin - 09-27-2026

can you use another PC to test?
Alternatively, please run the exe file with administrator privileges