Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lesson29- How to use tasmota for KC868-A8 via PCF8574 IIC extend GPIO
just config GPIO for these resource. why not see tasmota online guide firstly?
(03-14-2024, 10:04 PM)admin Wrote: just config GPIO for these resource. why not see tasmota online guide firstly?

where can I found the guide?

I have config with this settings, but adc not working!!

and

Attached Files Image(s)

see details on tasmota official webpage. or search by GOOGLE!
Good evening, I have 3 questions/problems that I can't solve myself and need help.

1. If I deactivate WiFi as described in Tasmota, the UI works over LAN but the iobroker does not receive any data via mqtt because the iobroker reports the participant is false, I have already tried a lot of things, always without success.

2. How do I ensure that the inputs, for example PCF8574-1 D0, are sent immediately via mqtt regardless of the telemetry period? The POWER1-8 are sent directly after triggering to iobroker with mqtt without a telemetry period....

3. I noticed that when I flash Tasmotha and make the settings, after saving the settings several times, at some point it can no longer be accessed via the UI, regardless of whether it is WiFi or LAN, the device is displayed in the router as normal with the IP but access Access to the UI is no longer possible, the only thing that really helps is a new flashing via cable...

These are the 3rd points that are still missing for me that make it the perfect hardware. I hope some people who know Tasmota a little better can help me. Thanks.

Last but not least, someone can upload the uncopied Arduino file so that you know what settings you need to make in the Arduino IDE.

Greetings Eddy

Attached Files Image(s)

sorry, i suggest you post your questions to tasmota community, maybe someone can help you.