Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinkony A24. Digital input
Hello. Can I use digital input for 24v AC signals? I want to receive signals from google nest thermostat. [Image: 3fh4wm4]On the datasheet I see an optocoupler with two diodes. Does it mean that it can be used for alternating current? But it is signed as EL357. In the datasheet for the EL357 I see one diode. [Image: QvqT8JW]And can be used for DC-DC conversion. Can you help me figure it out? Thank you in advance.
A24 use DC12v power supply, digital input port support MAX 12V level.
hello!
I have an esp32 based Kincony A24 panel. I need another modbus port besides the original one. it has a uart port for the 4G cellular adapter. i use this to control a uart pwm generator. is it possible to connect the pwm panel and the modbus adapter to the uart Tx and Rx connectors in parallel, but connect the 5v voltage separately, only to one panel at a time? I would normally use the modbus, but if necessary, I disconnect it with one of the relays, turn on the pwm, modify what I need, then disconnect it and reconnect the modbus panel.
sorry, i don't understand what you want to do, can you draw a diagram, easy to understand.
(08-11-2024, 09:42 PM)admin Wrote: sorry, i don't understand what you want to do, can you draw a diagram, easy to understand.

I want to use the pwm controller, and a secondary modbus controller:

ok, i see. i think it's OK, you can remove the 4G module, then use the RXD,TXD for modbus ports. just make sure your 5V load current <1A, if large current is not good for A24 circuit.