Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lesson25- how to send alert message to Whatsapp by KC868-A4 A8 (ESP32)
(10-27-2021, 06:45 AM)hi admin, if i want to program using digital input or digtal output to send alert to watsapp use digital write or read instead of rcswitch? Wrote:
You need to get the apikey form the bot before using the API:

1. Add the phone number +34 644 56 55 18  into your Phone Contacts. (Name it it as you wish)

2. Send this message "I allow callmebot to send me messages" to the new Contact created (using WhatsApp of course)

3. Wait until you receive the message "API Activated for your phone number. Your APIKEY is 123123" from the bot. As this is still in beta testing, the activation can take up to 2 minutes.

4. The WhatsApp message from the bot will contain the apikey needed to send messages using the API.
You can send text messages using the API after receiving the confirmation.

Example:

5. Enjoy

How to send a WhatsApp text message

https://api.callmebot.com/whatsapp.php?phone=[phone_number]&text=[message]&apikey=[your_apikey]

[phone_number]: Is your phone number asociated to your WhatsApp including the country code. (Ex: +34 123 123 123).

[text]: Message to send (urlencoded). You can use this online converter to encode the message. (i.e. %20 for space, %0A for new lines). WhatsApp formatting characters are allowed (i.e "*" for bold, etc.). Check here how to include emoticons in the message.

[your_apikey]: The apikey that you received during the activation process (step 4-5 above)

Example:

https://api.callmebot.com/whatsapp.php?p...1234567890
If you have problems building the URL, you can try the Web Browser assistant to test the API.

As this API is in beta testing, the messages can be delayed up to 1 minute.

Preparing 433MHz RF wireless sensor

Welding wireless module to KC868-A4 or KC868-A8 PCB board.

Preparing Arduino IDE

install RCSwitch library online.
source code download: 
you need to change WiFi ssid, password, apiKey, phone number, sensor_address, message_to_whatsapp by yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lesson25- how to send alert message to Whatsapp by KC868-A4 A8 (ESP32) - by raymond8668 - 07-18-2024, 08:49 AM