Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Hey,
I've got a kinkony a16 board running esphome connected through ethernet cable to homeassistant.
[*]Installation method Home Assistant OS:
[*]Core 2025.9.4
[*]Supervisor 2026.09.3
[*]Operating System 16.2
[*]ESPHome Device Builder:
Current version: 2025.9.2
[*]Everything works as expected but I need to update. I've updated esphome to 2026.9.1 without updating homeassistant and all the switches gone offline. I've done a restart then I just restored the previous system and all works again.
[*]Does the board require some special settings for esphome 2026.9.1 ?
Thanks!
[*]
I've got a kinkony a16 board running esphome connected through ethernet cable to homeassistant.
[*]Installation method Home Assistant OS:
[*]Core 2025.9.4
[*]Supervisor 2026.09.3
[*]Operating System 16.2
[*]ESPHome Device Builder:
Current version: 2025.9.2
[*]Everything works as expected but I need to update. I've updated esphome to 2026.9.1 without updating homeassistant and all the switches gone offline. I've done a restart then I just restored the previous system and all works again.
[*]Does the board require some special settings for esphome 2026.9.1 ?
Thanks!
[*]

