Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Update to latest esphome
#6
(Yesterday, 06:10 PM)Elgatoguiri Wrote: I'd like to add to my first comment that not everything works as expected now. 
After restoring esphome to 2025.9.2 the switches came back online but after restarting home assistant the switches became unavailable. The board itself is online in esphome but the switches can't be used in home assistant.



I've added the yaml file but .yaml extension is not allowed.

Thanks!

I've figured it out. Well, sort of. I had to update homeassistant to its latest version too and the switches are online.

Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Update to latest esphome - by Elgatoguiri - 10-02-2026, 07:10 PM
RE: Update to latest esphome - by admin - 10-03-2026, 10:54 AM
RE: Update to latest esphome - by Elgatoguiri - Yesterday, 07:28 AM
RE: Update to latest esphome - by admin - Yesterday, 11:19 AM
RE: Update to latest esphome - by Elgatoguiri - Yesterday, 06:10 PM
RE: Update to latest esphome - by Elgatoguiri - 10 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)