Smart Home Automation Forum
H32L issue - Printable Version

+- Smart Home Automation Forum (https://www.kincony.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technical Support (https://www.kincony.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller (https://www.kincony.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: H32L issue (/showthread.php?tid=5500)

Pages: 1 2

H32L issue - Saif Kitany - 04-10-2024

I have a kc868-H32L controller.
I programmed it to be in a motor mood.

When i turn on relay(1 or 2 or 3…..or 32) by button switch module, relay (1 or 2 or 3…..or 32)will be on for 1 minute, and after that will turn off automatically.

If (for example) i turn on relay1, then i turn on relay2, so relay1 will be OFF (because control is in motor mood)

Now, if i do all the above by kincony smart home app, I don’t get same results. Which means: 

➡️ if i turn on relay1, then relay1 will be on forever, and don’t turn off after 1 minute automatically.
And if i turn on relay1, and then turn on relay2, the relay1 will not turn off and it stays turned on.

Why is that❓
Is there any solution ❓

RE: H32L issue - admin - 04-10-2024

take a photo of your controller , i want to see how you wire. do you use switch terminal board? if you are using switch terminal board, you can set for "MOTOR" mode.

RE: H32L issue - Saif Kitany - 04-11-2024

Yes, i do use switch terminal board. And i set the controller for motor mood. That’s not the problem.

The problem is when i use the kincony smart home app, as I described in the post above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

(04-11-2024, 04:55 AM)Saif Kitany Wrote: Yes, i do use switch terminal board. And i set the controller for motor mood. That’s not the problem.

The problem is when i use the kincony smart home app, as I described in the post above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

RE: H32L issue - admin - 04-11-2024

i suggest you add one Tuya adapter, so that can use tuya app, create scene mode to use. such as create scene mode: relay1 ON, relay2 OFF.
added tuya adapter, will support voice control by alexa and google home.
tuya adapter details: https://www.kincony.com/esp32-tuya-iot-adapter.html

RE: H32L issue - Saif Kitany - 04-18-2024

I added tuya adapter, and I created a scene (if relay1-ON then relay2-OFF)&(If relay2-ON then relay1-OFF).

But I noticed that there is a small problem:

For example, when i turn on relay1, and I turn on relay2, then relay1 turn OFF after less than a second!! But in this small period of time, the motor will get electricity for both directions UP&DOWN, and it’s not good for the motor!!

Is there any solution to minimize this time for relay1 changing status?

RE: H32L issue - admin - 04-18-2024

when you create scene mode in tuya app, add "DELAY" time action.

RE: H32L issue - Saif Kitany - 04-19-2024

Got it.

Can I use one Tuya adapter for 2 controllers H32B and H32L in the same time connecting them by rs232 spliter?

RE: H32L issue - admin - 04-19-2024

no, one relay controller need one tuya adapter.
if you have 2 relay controllers, you need add 2 tuya adapters.

RE: H32L issue - Saif Kitany - 04-23-2024

Another question:

My H32L is in motor mood,

Why when i turn on for example relay1, by switch terminal board, then the relay will be OFF after 1 minute, but if i turn it on by kincony smart home app or by tuya app, it will be ON all the time, till i turn it OFF(not after 1 minutes)?

Now, i know that i can put a timer by tuya app, but i want to understand :

1. Why the relay turned OFF after 1 minute just by switch terminal board?

2. If the H32L controller set in motor mode, shouldn’t the relays turn OFF after 1 minutes no matter the commands source? Which means (switch terminal board, kincony smart home app, tuya app, Kbox app, etc…)??!!

RE: H32L issue - admin - 04-23-2024

because the switch terminal board work as MOTOR mode for shutter or curtain. if people forget to STOP motor, it will auto off after 1 minutes to protect motor.
i suggest you replace switch terminal board with KC868-AK board, so that can set every buttons logical by yourself.