Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double press/ Long press for the 868-AI
im trying to add more options to home assistant. for now it only knows 1 press action but i want it to have: double press, maybe triple and defently long press anyone have any ideas?
just download KCS firmware, create IFTTT command for these requirements.
Hi,

I have the KCS firmware on it and want to do the double click, I can create an IFTTT command name "test" : If  DI1 double click. then ... custom protocol1 (I think)
I'm using mqtt to get the signal to Home assistant it works for a normal input (Binary sensor ...).

mqtt:

binary_sensor:
    - name: 'ai_input-1'
      unique_id: ai_input-1
      state_topic: 'server/FCB467110E10/state'
      value_template: '{{ value_json.input1.on }}'
      payload_on: 1
      payload_off: 0

but how do I get the IFTTT commands over to Home assistant?
IFTTT is work locally, can't get the IFTTT commands over to Home assistant. So that if home assistant is broken, IFTTT also is running by ESP32 chip.
then why do you tell me to use the other software when i ask for these options in home assistant?
ok, if you use ESPHome for home assistant, just config for "binary_sensor",

Automations:

on_press (Optional, Automation): An automation to perform when the button is pressed. See on_press.

on_release (Optional, Automation): An automation to perform when the button is released. See on_release.

on_state (Optional, Automation): An automation to perform when a state change is published. See on_state.

on_click (Optional, Automation): An automation to perform when the button is held down for a specified period of time. See on_click.

on_double_click (Optional, Automation): An automation to perform when the button is pressed twice for specified periods of time. See on_double_click.

on_multi_click (Optional, Automation): An automation to perform when the button is pressed in a specific sequence. See on_multi_click.

here is details:
https://esphome.io/components/binary_sensor/index.html