Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuevo proyecto
Hola Kincony. Tengo un proyecto para mi apartamento, es fácil de usar, 10 interruptores simples y uno doble. Ahora mismo, tengo un control RF para la cortina. También tengo 3 Nesthub de Google en las habitaciones. Quiero saber con qué dispositivo cancela las 11 conexiones wifi de los interruptores y los gestión por relé. Tengo una raspberry pi5 con Home asistente y una puerta Smart lock, cámara Ring, eso es todo, gracias
can you speak English language , or maybe you can draw a diagram what you want to do? now i don't understand your means.
Hello Kincony. I have a project for my apartment, it's easy to use, 10 single switches and one double. Right now, I have an RF control for the curtain. I also have 3 Google Nesthub in the rooms. I want to know which device cancels all 11 Wi-Fi switch connections and relay management. I have a raspberry pi5 with Home assistant and a Smart lock door, Ring camera, that's it, thank you
ok, you can chose any KinCony KC868-A series relay board to use. all our products support home assistant.