Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A24 configure yaml for ESPhome
Thanks for the help and sorry for the impatience. In the examples, 2 lines were written differently, which I did not notice. It works!
ok, good.
Hi! You mention that the particular board has Tasmota firmware support, but you don't provide any links to the firmware. I only found links in 16ch board's page for the corresponding board.
just download tasmota firmware from tsamota official webpage, enable PCF857X i2c chip is OK. tasmota support 32CH GPIO (INPUT + OUPUT ports)
(05-07-2024, 10:19 PM)admin Wrote: just download tasmota firmware from tsamota official webpage, enable PCF857X i2c chip is OK. tasmota support 32CH GPIO (INPUT + OUPUT ports)

I'm familiar with Tasmota firmware, I would say quite a lot. Shouldn't there be a configuration template for the initial device setup, that you could apply through the template configuration inside the Tasmota web interface?
1. complile a tasmota firmware online (config file should enable PCF8575)
2. download to A24 ESP32 chip.
3. config hardware resource by tasmota webpage. after completed, you will begin use ethernet and i2c PCF8575 for INPUT and OUTPUT.
(05-08-2024, 10:28 PM)admin Wrote: 1. complile a tasmota firmware online (config file should enable PCF8575)
2. download to A24 ESP32 chip.
3. config hardware resource by tasmota webpage. after completed, you will begin use ethernet and i2c PCF8575 for INPUT and OUTPUT.

What I'm interested to know is if I would be able to use multiple click options (double_click, triple_click, hold) with your boards using either Tasmota or ESPHome. Can you confirm that?
this function, i think you can download KCS V2 firmware, directly to use, here is online guide: https://www.kincony.com/esp32-kcsv2-firmware.html
if you want use ESPHome, also is a good chose, support that, just config the digital input port.
Hi! its possible to share a esphome yaml file to use the rs485 port for a energy meter? like this?

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/400046297...pt=glo2esp. 80amp.
Do not submit duplicate questions.