Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuto for NOOBS
Hello,

Basic Ewelink and HA user, I'm just a noob and try to "play" at the moment with my new KC868-A4
The idea is that at the end, i can connect my store to sensors "Rain", "Temperature", "Light (UV), send command UP and Down, this only with the KC868, later on, intergate it to HA to monitor my veranda when I'm away... but :

I downloaded Arduino IDE and after struggling installing serial port driver, I finaly managed to see NodeMCi-32s on COM3.
But it seems no communication is possible with the board as I have an error message when I try to send some commands  :

Invalid FQBN: getting build properties for board esp32:esp32:nodemcu-32s: invalid value '460800' for option 'UploadSpeed'
Compilation error: Invalid FQBN: getting build properties for board esp32:esp32:nodemcu-32s: invalid value '460800' for option 'UploadSpeed'

I searched on Kinkony guides, Youtube channel, but didnt find any complete startup-guide. Seems they are all assuming on is already familiar... its unfortunately not my case. They probably exist somewhere, but not so easy to find. Even this idiot Microsoft copilot was unable to give me detailed informations. its alway "connect to the device and... " but how to be sure iam connected to the device ?

Any links with such guides for noobs / Youtube channels... (really from the scratch) ?

Thanks
you can check with this photo.