Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DS18B20
Photo 
Good afternoon! I ran into the following problem: when connecting a temperature sensor DS18B20, it shows a value from 0 and more. It does not show a negative temperature.  What could this be related to? The board is KS868-A4, Software Version v2.1.9.  The sensor is now installed outside the window. The temperature outside is "-7" C. The length of the sensor cable is 0.7 m. I have two such sensors and both give the same readings.

Attached Files Image(s)

new firmware fixed this issue, download link:
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3791
(12-07-2023, 01:32 AM)admin Wrote: new firmware fixed this issue, download link:
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3791

Hello.
That's great!  Thanks for the new firmware.

When connected to a Windows 11 PC, the bootloader displays this message (pic 1).  On a Windows 10 PC, there is no such message.

But there was a problem when updating. ESP reports the following: 

I tried to flash the previous version 2.1.9 again. The firmware loaded, but the controller does not create a Wi-Fi access point and is not detected via KinCony-SCAN_Device. 

I tried to connect via the Arduino IDE, but I also received an error message. 

What can I do in this situation?
use "ESP download tool" eraser chip firstly, then download again.
(12-08-2023, 01:16 PM)admin Wrote: use "ESP download tool" eraser chip firstly, then download again.

Hi! 
The chip's eraser did not help. The firmware is filled in, but the board does not start. Turning off the power, holding down the button didn't help either. I realized that there was a problem with the boot memory area. I tried to register different factory firmware there by memory addresses

After two days of torment with efuse, I was still unable to remove the protection. At some stage of the firmware, they were blocked. I installed ESP-IDF, tried to change the Security Boot values, but it didn't help, because they can only take one value. As a result, we had to solder the module to a new one. I filled in the firmware 2.2.2.. The outdoor temperature sensor began to give correct readings.

Thanks a lot for the support and the new firmware. Heart

Friends, be careful when downloading the firmware, use serviceable power supplies and data cables. Smile
ok, good.