Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-Server V1.48 new firmware update
(05-07-2022, 11:55 PM)admin Wrote: can you find the AP "LPT230" , if you can find, just upload wifi module firmware as before.
Note:
wifi module firmware should upload by wifi module's tool (webpage)
controller's firmware upload by kincony's bootloader tool.

This is the problem…. The web page doesn’t work anymore.
I downloaded the kc868 h32b 4.44 firmware again by rs232 cable with bootloader tool, i restart a lot of time the controller, but the wifi module doesn’t work.
I can’t see the ip in my lan.
The led of wifi status (blue white and yellow) are off. Sad
Because you have download wrong firmware to wifi module.
now use wifi button reset the wifi. then wifi module will be work on "AP" mode. use your computer to find "LPT230" wifi ssid, connect with it , then open webpage , re-download the wifi module's firmware.
(05-08-2022, 12:41 PM)admin Wrote: Because you have download wrong firmware to wifi module.
now use wifi button reset the wifi. then wifi module will be work on "AP" mode. use your computer to find "LPT230" wifi ssid, connect with it , then open webpage , re-download the wifi module's firmware.

The problem is that the green led of wifi module is OFF, and i can't turn on it... also with the wifi reset button....
how can i reset this module? how can i download the wifi module firmware only on it? :'(
green led OFF is no problem, green LED ON when your controller connect to your router. But "AP" mode not need connect to your router, KC868-Server's wifi module is work as a "router". if you really don't know how to do, add our technical support whatsapp number: +86-13336170682 we will remote help you.