Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-H32BS V1.46 new firmware update
improvement:

1. update for static apply CPU memory mode, so that improve mqtt stability. 
2. Fixed the bug that some times more than 23 relays could not be controlled at the same time

download the ZIP file , unzip update the bin file for KC868-H32BS relay controller by USB-RS232 cable.

.zip   H32BS_V146_20220313.zip (Size: 53.4 KB / Downloads: 288)
Should i update directly from version 1.37?

We have conected a roller (motor that goes up & down) on switch 1 for down and switch 2 for up.

The problem is that if switch 1 & 2 is pressed than the motor is "stack" cause try to go up and down.

Is there some way to make those 2 switches never go ON together?

If switch 1 is turned ON and turn switch 2 ON also, than switch 1 to go OFF.
if you have a "switch terminal board", connect to your H32BS, your roller motor switch connect to "switch terminal board", set the board with "motor" mode, will be ok.
"switch terminal board" link: https://www.kincony.com/button-switch-mo...oller.html
maybe in furture, we will add this setting in new version.
(05-14-2022, 01:14 AM)admin Wrote: if you have a "switch terminal board", connect to your H32BS, your roller motor switch connect to "switch terminal board", set the board with "motor" mode, will be ok.
"switch terminal board" link: https://www.kincony.com/button-switch-mo...oller.html
maybe in furture, we will add this setting in new version.

It would be really nice feature, to add it to the interface.

I only have the KC868-H32BS, not a "switch terminal board", so i suppose that i can't do nothing now?

I have also KC868-H32B that would be nice to have the motor mode. I suppose that you can set which outputs want to be in motor mode?
H32B need use "motor" by "switch terminal board", where you found H32B have "motor" mode?
(05-15-2022, 12:06 AM)admin Wrote: H32B need use "motor" by "switch terminal board", where you found H32B have "motor" mode?

I didn't find "motor mode".

It would be nice if both H32B and H32BS had a "motor mode" option. And to choose which 2 relays will be in "motor mode".

Can you add in future release?
It's not guaranteed now, but your suggestions will be recorded.
Actually the "motor mode" is called: interlock in Tasmota, i just test it and it works perfectly, so if you can add this "interlock" option on the interface it would be perfect!
yes, in furture will add it.
After flashing, my controller is no longer visible on the network