Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
KC868-COLB V2.7 firmware support Tuya app
improvement:

1. after download firmware, board default set to STATIC IP=192.168.1.200 work as "TCP Server" mode.

2. Hold on Ethernet Mode button, when the [yellow and white LED] all is ON, release it, then work mode in “TCP Server” and IP by DHCP mode;

3. Hold on Ethernet Mode button, when the [yellow and white and blue LED] all is ON, release it, then work mode in “TCP Server” and IP (192.168.1.200) by static mode;

firmware download: 
.zip   AD_COLB_V1_2_7_230515.zip (Size: 112.28 KB / Downloads: 213)

how to order tuya licence:

here is Tuya licence for "H32BS,H32B,COLB" firmware , it can let your board remote control by internet.

1:telll us your email, we will send the licence to your email

2:tell us your area(choose from :China/Westen US/Eastern US/Central Europe/Western Europe/India)

IMPORTANT: check for your tuya account, which REGION you have registered.

Check in your tuya or smart life mobile phone app: Me -- Settings -- Account and Security -- Region

according to the "Region" visit here (https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/o...i0ku9l07qb) to check your server location.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1928]    [Image: attachment.php?aid=1929]    [Image: attachment.php?aid=1930]   

if you really don't know how to check, just send us your tuya or smart life app account name, we will check for you.

3:tell us you model(choose from Kincony A4/A6/A8/A8S/A16/A32/A64/A128/E16S/AI/AK/H32BS/H32B/COLB)

4: The license has no time limit, and the tuya platform provides corresponding services and guarantees

5:Once sold, it cannot be returned or refund

6:One licence only for one product

Tuya internet cloud server locate in 6 positon in the world:
Location-A: China
Location-B: Western US
Location-C: Eastern US
Location-D: Central Europe
Location-E: Western Europe
Location-F: India

please tell us which server location your app account used. such as if your account is "Western Europe" ,tell us "Location-E: Western Europe".

if you want to order, please contact with us, you can pay by PayPal or Bank account. Every  Tuya licence for one board, 5usd/pc, no time limit.

Paypal account: hificat@163.com
after you paid 5usd, please send email to web@kincony.com add these information:
your paypal paid number and screen photo, board model, server-location and your email. such as:
KC868-A4 ,   Location-D: Central Europe   receive licence email: xxx@xxx.xx
Hello. I have 2 COLB devices. After upgrading to version 2.7 no more MQTT data is sent. IP, username and password is correct. MQTT Explorer shows no data from COLB! Any of them! Where could be the problem? The situation is critical.
take a screen photo of your setting. we can test as your setting. when you short DI with GND , mqtt no feedback?
I've tried every possible setting. In last config I enabled only mqtt but no data is sent. Checked with Mqtt Explorer. 
I had to revert back to previous version but now no modbus data witn node-red and the device freezes after couple of hours. 
In 2-3 hours. 
I will try to download 2.7 firmware again and give it a try. Will come back with updates and photos.
ok
So I downloaded version 2.7 again and the same situation happened. No modbus and no mqtt data is sent. Cannot read modbus data even with Kincony Smart Board Controller. In MQTT Explorer no mqtt data is received even when short DI with GND, mqtt no feedback. I have attached some photos from all the configuration.
After this I've reverted the firmware back to v1.14 and immediately received mqtt data. The problem is that now with 1.14 modbus data cannot be read. I've tried in node-red and in Kincony SBC. 
Hope you can help. Thank you.

Attached Files Image(s)

ok, we will test with V2.7. but old version also not use for read modbus rs485 data. RS485 port only use for kincony RS485 modbus energy meter, not use for others.
(06-11-2023, 07:30 AM)hentes Wrote: I've tried every possible setting. In last config I enabled only mqtt but no data is sent. Checked with Mqtt Explorer. 
I had to revert back to previous version but now no modbus data witn node-red and the device freezes after couple of hours. 
In 2-3 hours. 
I will try to download 2.7 firmware again and give it a try. Will come back with updates and photos.

my COLB is update to firmware V2.7  and  i use the public MQTT server i can receive the message .look at the photo.

I appreciate that you checked it. I'm using it with the mqtt addon and home assistant. No configuration is changed in HA and when I downgrading the COLB firmware to 1.14 it starts working instantly. Strange. What could be the problem?
The modbus is used to collect data from Kincony power meter. No other device is connected to modbus.

Attached Files Image(s)

if you use home assistant, you can use a USB-RS485 adapter, or use by KC868-Server(because it have RS485 port). config yaml for KinCony RS485 modbus energy meter directly. Not need to use Node-Red.

about update new COLB problem. maybe you can change to another IP address for COLB controller.