Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed/wanted?
Wink 
How do i post a message larger than 800 Characters, I have one that is 3388, It details my setup and total layout connections etc which is needed to understand the message

Gary
update post a message MAX 10000 Characters, you can post now.
Its ok, forget it, I lost all the text i typed. Ill give up.

Gary
Wink 
Actually no i wont give up as i now have totally useless h32 boards one is h32L and the other is h32b, whilst trying to troubleshoot the h32b this is what i cannot do.

1, cannot find with vircom
2. cannot connect to rj45
3. cannot connect with usb-serial connector(Worked in the past) 
4. while in station mode cannot update firmware.

this is all I can do via wfi

Can configure Station and/or Access point.

when i plug power in I have several red lights saying the relays are on(when they are not)
The board is instantly on when plugging power in.

I have red and green light either side of the RJ45 socket.

Is there anyway to try to recover and reset boards back to default or are they fried?

Shouldn't be as the load is less than 200 watts and doesn't even reach an amp.
This is the second board now that has ended up like this.

Gary
H32B is new design, different with H32L. H32B never use vircom again, just use ethernet ip address login in web browser to config ethenret and wifi setting.
here is online guide: https://www.kincony.com/how-to-use-kc868...oller.html
after you seen the details, i think you will understand how to do. if also have any questions, you can leave message.
(03-08-2022, 02:12 PM)admin Wrote: H32B is new design, different with H32L. H32B never use vircom again, just use ethernet ip address login in web browser to config ethenret and wifi setting.
here is online guide: https://www.kincony.com/how-to-use-kc868...oller.html
after you seen the details, i think you will understand how to do. if also have any questions, you can leave message
[UPDATE] the problem circuit has been tested direct into a 6a MCB as a switch, It switches on and off no problems.

I'm 100% certain no wire have been crossed in the wiring.

Is there anyway you have software i could debug the board and each relay? 

I cannot reset either to start again or update the firmware, What to do?

I'm just about to move into our new kitchen and everything was working fine with the H32B rev 7.2 until I've hit this problem?

Not sure if i have fried the board. Huh

Gary
Hello Admin, 

Many thanks for help so far, looks like I've fried both boards, Sad 
Heavens knows how as the first zone of three led's have been triple tested, Cables, Fittings, Bulbs etc, anyway i tried to upload some photos but there is a 500k limit.

So, I have my answer, for me that's £400 down the drain, Ah well worth a try, So now have to figure what I'm going to do as cannot afford any more as I'm disabled and i dont get much money.

Thanks for helping me expand my mind, It was fun.

Kinds regards 

Gary Murphy [gay]
Hello admin team,

Have you an email address for me to send photos of the fried boards to see if you possibly can fix them? or any other way to get the photos to you to at least take a look and advise?

4 jpg's at roughly 3mb's each

Gary
you can upload image now, MAX size change to 10MB
you can upload details, so that we can try to help you. now i don't understand your questions.