Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed/wanted?
(03-09-2022, 10:54 AM)admin Wrote: you can upload details, so that we can try to help you. now i don't understand your questions.

there are H32L and H32B all have broken?
it have overload, we suggest you replace the PCB, if you want to try fix it. you can use wire welder with bad pin, because your PCB line is already disconnected.
Hello Admin,

Many thanks, My own fault, have been give a little money off my wife to buy another, However this time I'm going to put full protection in,

I do have a few questions first, as designing my system now.

Do i need contactors?

Gary
i suggest you chose H32BS + KC868-E16 extend relay module, it's the most stable way. if your load current >10A , suggest add contactor, contactor is most safety. I think you very love your wifeSmile
hello Admin, 

Yes a wise and lovely wife. 谢谢  Big Grin

If I list out my requirements and plan can you help me put together a DIY kit?

Many Thanks 

Gary
ok, you can list.
(03-10-2022, 01:33 PM)gay Wrote: hello Admin, 

Yes a wise and lovely wife. 谢谢  Big Grin

If I list out my requirements and plan can you help me put together a DIY kit?

Many Thanks 

Gary

Hello Admin, 

The following needs to be on 6a circuit for UK Regulations. (So my electrician says, please advise)

8no x lighting rows with 3x 220v spotlights in each row 40Ma 4.7w gu10
1no x lighting rows with 3x 220v down-lights in each row 76Ma 9w screw fittings

The needs to be on 16amp circuit for UK Regulations. (So my electrician says, please advise)
5 x 230v Double Sockets 13amp or lower appliances

Although have asked for KC868-H32BS, to Start I will only have 14 in use, The rest will be used at a later date.

I already have your switch terminal board v2.1 (32 channel), this needs to be taken into account.

I already Have steel distribution box (20cm x 50cm x 50cm)

Please add what you think to fully protect it please, below is a list i have started.

KC868-H32BS - Need x 1no
DC 12v power supply - Need x 1no
Kincony 8CH RC Absorption Snubber -Need x 2no

kind regards 

Gary
H32BS already integrated "switch terminal board", so not need use "switch terminal board" again, your wall switch panel's wire connect to H32BS directly. if you use H32BS must need add KC868-E16 extend relay module or DC contact. Because H32BS It adopts the design of separating high voltage from low voltage, which has very good stability. If the relay is broken, because the relay is removable, it is easy to replace and repair by yourself.

if use H32BS, not need add RC snubber, because extend relay or contact is "DC", no interference signal.
(03-11-2022, 12:31 AM)admin Wrote: H32BS already integrated "switch terminal board", so not need use "switch terminal board" again, your wall switch panel's wire connect to H32BS directly. if you use H32BS must need add KC868-E16 extend relay module or DC contact. Because H32BS It adopts the design of separating high voltage from low voltage, which has very good stability. If the relay is broken, because the relay is removable, it is easy to replace and repair by yourself.

if use H32BS, not need add RC snubber, because extend relay or contact is "DC", no interference signal.

Hi Admin

Have you a link to DIY bundle for H32BS with KC868-E16 please? (My wife insists again) Rolleyes

Gary