Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working with 24V
Dear all,

which of the KC868-Series devices is capable of:

a) being directly powered with 24V DC

b) giving +24V as output

c) taking +24V as input

I‘m a little confused… I need only 3 inputs and 3 outputs.
you can use KC868-A16, KC868-E16S(replace with DC 24v relay), KC868-E16T(replace with DC 24v relay) now.
another way, you can wait for some time, we are designing new version of KC868-A4S, that is 4 inputs and 4 outputs, can use for 24v.
When will the KC868-A4S be available?

Also… please confirm that the INPUT of KC868-A16 can handle 24V directly. (Output no problem)
When will the KC868-A4S be available? ---> need about 2 weeks.

Also… please confirm that the INPUT of KC868-A16 can handle 24V directly. (Output no problem) ----> yes, no problem. INPUT has optocoupler isolation circuit on PCB.
Okay, thanks. So, I understand that for the INPUTS and OUTPUTS of both the A16 and new A4S direct connection of 24V will be okay.

Second question... can the A16 and A4S also be powered directly by 24V or does it have to be 12V?
Second question... can the A16 and A4S also be powered directly by 24V or does it have to be 12V? Yes, A4S will support new deisng of hardware, support DC 9-24V. A16 support DC 12-24V directly.
Nice! Can I pre-order the A4S already? Also, so I can start programming... do you have details about the PIN assignment (relays, inputs)...?
here is new A4S pin define and Home assistant config yaml file.

.txt   KC868-A4S_pin_define.txt (Size: 639 bytes / Downloads: 184)

.txt   KC868-A4S-HA-config.txt (Size: 5.8 KB / Downloads: 167)

Thanks!

Hey where will you sell the board when ready? (Aliexpress?)

Is it possible for the board to provide 5V (for a Nextion display)?
yes, in furture we will upload to KinCony's official store of Aliexpress, also will have video tour on YouTube channel firstly.
yes, you can see the TEST point of 5V is vcc on the PCB. you can use for Nextion display's power, the RXD, TXD you can get the GPIOs from GSM module's serial port (if you not use 4G module, so there are free serial can be used for Nextion display)