Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENQUIRE ON PROSPECTED SMART HOME PROJECT
I'm building a new smart home and is prospecting to use KinCony products for the smart controls that will offer me the following features:

- Smart control of devices via ethernet, website, mobile app, wifi and bluetooth, Alexa and home assistance on remote base. Though, I will also use cable for reliability and efficiency.

QUESTIONS:
- Can i integrate smart touch wall switches as a second level control and alternative switch for designated gadget like ceiling led lighting point for manual control? 
- In case of KC868 server goes down or hanged. Can kincony manual switch work effectively.
- Can i assign IP address to the kincony server from my home router network without using the sim card, so that it can access internet from my home internet router.
- Can i integrate my water pump level switch to the controller to control the pumping for water to the reservoir.
- Can i integrate a physical timer switch to control designated output for designated gadget or do you have a software that can take care of the timing of some output/terminal from the server.

BUILDING:
- Five Bedroom duplex with two sitting room, one kitchen and control room in Nigeria.
- 80 bulbs. some paired together. I will also use smart touch wall switches to manually switch off/on the lights as a second level control.
- 2 doors sensors with remote access to lock and unlock.
- Temperature sensors and smoke dictators 
-  What component will satisfy all the requirements in building the kincony smart distribution box?
- 15kw Solar energy powered

I await for your feedback and look forward to work with you and also publish my work on your youtube and other social media channels

Many Thanks.
QUESTIONS:
- Can i integrate smart touch wall switches as a second level control and alternative switch for designated gadget like ceiling led lighting point for manual control?

>> you can use "momentary" wall switches for second level control way. Not use "SMART" type switch. Because of our controller support "momentary" switch.

- In case of KC868 server goes down or hanged. Can kincony manual switch work effectively.

>> sure, it's no problem, this is important.

- Can i assign IP address to the kincony server from my home router network without using the sim card, so that it can access internet from my home internet router.

>> KinCony Server mainly use for local network, so if without SIM card, it also work with ethernet. you can use DHCP or STATIC ip address.

- Can i integrate my water pump level switch to the controller to control the pumping for water to the reservoir.

>> sure, just your "switch" output dry contact signal, so that you can connect to KinCony controller's digital input ports.

- Can i integrate a physical timer switch to control designated output for designated gadget or do you have a software that can take care of the timing of some output/terminal from the server.

>> you can use "physical timer", or you can use software timer . Both supportted.

if you will use home assistant software. you can use one KinCony Server16 for local server. then you can add any KinCony ESP32 controller, such as KC868-AIO, add some DC contactor for your loads.