Yesterday, 03:17 AM
(05-03-2026, 02:28 PM)ssopiadis Wrote: I bought a KinCony kc868-a8 for a custom project.
With this I want to control (amongst other things) through SG-Ready a heat pump (ALSAVO Air Source Heat Pump Monoblock - 7kW).
The documentation of the heat pump (https://rjwebshop.dk/upload_dir/shop/Zea...Manual.pdf) explains at page 63 that CN10 and CN30 are designed for SG-Ready. These connections I (think) are needed to be connected separately to the relays on the kc868-a8.
Is that right? Do you have any example on how to do that? I think that simple cable without potential will work.
I searched your videos but couldn’t find any information regarding.
Best regards
Savvas heardle
I think your approach is correct if CN10 and CN30 are the SG-Ready control inputs described in the heat pump manual. The KC868-A8 relays may be able to switch these inputs, but first confirm whether the heat pump expects potential-free contacts and which terminals need to be bridged for each operating mode. If they do, you can use the relay COM and NO contacts with separate control wires, without applying external voltage. I’d double-check the wiring diagram and relay contact ratings before connecting anything, as incorrect wiring could damage the controller or heat pump.

