Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error conectin to wifi network
(11-29-2023, 04:52 PM)adrianGM Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 10:50 AM)admin Wrote: 1. about the wifi, can you try to connect with another router? or maybe you can change your router's wifi channel number. for example, you can let your mobile phone work as AP mode, let your M16 connect to your mobile phone wifi for a test.
2. if you use 100W light, 50A CT sensor is too large, you should use miniest 10A CT sensor is better.

Dear friend. Thanks for your help!
1. I have tested with the phone next to the board at 1 cm and it detects it with a very low and unstable signal. I attach the logs too
    I tested with a Netgear power sopply and the wifi has the same problem of signal.  I attach image capture too.
2. You are right  50A CT sensor is too large, but measuring the same with the clamp empty is normal? because there is no difference between bulb on and off. I think I could get more accurate measurements with a 10 gauge but I don't know if it's normal that it doesn't measure anything? 

I have done another test with a 100a -> 50mA clamp like the one in the video, changed the jumper to Amperes of channel 1 using a 2000W dryer and it works. Voltage clamp measurements may not work?

Dear friend, you are right again, I take the router antena and mount in the board an the signal is ok now. but then what about the integrated antenna? It is not working properly, is it? Do I have to buy a separate antenna?

Attached Files Image(s)

the ESP32 module only use for extender antena, not PCB antena on it. so you must need add a exender antena, actually use extender antena signal will be better the PCB antena. ESP32 module have two version : 1: have IPEX socket for extender antena (just yours) 2: with PCB antena but can't use extender antena.