Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-E16T Factory Original Firmware for Tuya App
Here is Factory Original Firmware for KC868-E16T. You can use Tuya mobile phone application directly. it supprt remote control by internet and manual control buttons on board.

.zip   KC868-E16T_tuya.nodemcu-32s.zip (Size: 116.22 KB / Downloads: 285)

some people after downloaded ESPHome firmware for home assistant, if you want to use tuya app again, you can download the  Factory Original Firmware for recovery.

about ESP flash tool download link and details see here : https://www.kincony.com/esp-module-flash...tools.html

need add 4 files,set the address like the   picture 

Is it possible to use the  kcs firmware system and the pre-existing Tuya application with kc868-E16T Or will I lose out on actually using the Tuya built-in with the KC868-E16T ?
sorry, now not have "KCS" firmware for KC868-E16T, because it already have Tuya module on the PCB. use tuya module will support voice control by Alexa and Google home. if use "KCS" for tuya app, that will not support use voice control.
Will this be considered in the future in a new update?

Currently the Tuya  modules  and ESPHOME  with a homeassistant can be used in the time
if not use voice control. this can be done by "KCS".
Ok,
I will use kcs firmware integrat with home assistant
Can active tuya Application free or paied with KC868-E16T?
if you download "KCS" firmware, your tuya wifi module will can't use. if you want to use home assistant, suggest use by ESPHome, but tuya wifi module will not supported.
What is the better  and more estability  to integrate E16T with Homeassistant
By Esphome or KCS Firmware by mqtt?
suggest use by ESPHome, because it work locally , without mqtt broker.
Hi! My Kincony KC868 E16T is dead after I tried to instal
the WEB Server ETH. I tried to restore the factory firmware to control the KC868 E16T with Tuya but the reset and configure buttons are not working. Could you help me to solve this issue? Huh