Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,116
» Latest member: Slota
» Forum threads: 4,257
» Forum posts: 21,091

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 327 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 307 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, PetalBot, Yandex, bot, admin

Latest Threads
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: Elgatoguiri
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 33
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
11 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 455
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,382
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 133
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 951
Getting inconsistent/wron...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:40 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 29
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
09-29-2026, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,514
KC868-A6 Analog inputs
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: Tomas4289
09-28-2026, 12:57 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 144
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC softwa...
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 12:49 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 1,776
getting the A8A inputs to...
Forum: Development
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 08:38 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 342

  H32B-PRO Interlock Issue
Posted by: sebagarayco - 03-15-2024, 01:27 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (3)

Hi,

I want to interlock CH1 and CH2 so I'm using 11000000000000000000000000000000 in Config 01. I have a KC868-AK connected via RS485 to h32b pro

Problem:
- Turn on button 1 > Relay 1 turn on 
- Turn on button 2 > Relay 1 turn off - Relay 2 turn on
- If I touch button 1 again > Relay 1 flash but indmediately turn off - Relay 2 remains turned on.

How to solve it?

Thank you

Print this item

  Dimming TRIAC bulbs with KC868-D8?
Posted by: iwzr - 03-15-2024, 08:43 AM - Forum: Schematic & diagram & Dimensions of KinCony PCB layout CAD file - Replies (5)

Hi Everyone,
did some of you try dimming TRIAC bulbs with KC868-D8?
The problem with TRIAC dimming bulbs is that they do not support dimming with SSRs which is just lowering the volts. TRIAC dimmers control the flow of alternating current by adjusting the waveform. At least how I understood it.

Cheers, Iwan

Print this item

  Home Assistant authentication for kincony boards
Posted by: Auxinne Paul - 03-14-2024, 09:21 PM - Forum: KC868-A8S - Replies (2)

Hello guys,
I have been using three KC868-A8S boards on home assistant for some months now and I have realized that after sometimes the boards don't post data anymore and upon checking I find out that they complain about authentication 'authentication failure' (shared the photo). Has someone ever experienced this and how can I do away with it completely?



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  Kc868 server
Posted by: raaga - 03-13-2024, 10:59 AM - Forum: News - Replies (5)

Hi
I have difficulty seeing the entities output 1 -output 16
Input1-Input 16 of Kc868 server
my installation
homeassistant 8.5
.txt   code yaml configuration.txt (Size: 2.78 KB / Downloads: 513)
.txt   homeassistant log.txt (Size: 2.41 KB / Downloads: 1157)
1kc868 server
1Kc868A16
2Kc868E16

Print this item

  Startup sequence
Posted by: fredjethehulk - 03-13-2024, 05:03 AM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (2)

Hi is there any option to disable the startup sequence that the kc868-a8 has. Because if i reboot the system through esphome it automatically switches all the relay outputs but i don't want that.
Does somebody know what the code line is in esphome for that?

Print this item

  KC868-A* Default Firmware
Posted by: v1rtus - 03-12-2024, 05:24 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (1)

Hi,

I just got a KC868-A8 controller and wondering what is the default firmare flashed there? I disocvered the IP address of controller, but it has no WebUI. Do I need to flash Tasmota to work with controller or I can send some commands via http to control it?

Thanks in advance!

Print this item

  Building DIY Lumin Electric Panel with Kincony
Posted by: Emmanuel237 - 03-10-2024, 08:36 PM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (1)

Hello,

I know Kincony already helps build Smart Electrical Panels but I am yet to see application to build Energy management systems like the SPAN or Lumin(https://www.luminsmart.com/platform/smar...ical-panel)

The big idea here is to be able to connect your home to two energy sources, the grid and solar/batteries and be able to shed loads automatically when the grid is not available.

Anyone got an idea on how to implement something like this with Kincony ?

Print this item

  Comparison for different H32 boards
Posted by: lulu01 - 03-10-2024, 09:05 AM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (7)

Hi all,

I'm looking to replace an existing home automation system and the KC868 products look great. I already tested a KC868-H32B and I'm convinced.

However I am lost between the different products. What are the differences between H32B, H32W, H32LW? Is there a comparison table?

Thank you!

Print this item

  outpot ports, they automatically turn off after a second.
Posted by: itzek - 03-10-2024, 08:27 AM - Forum: KC868-Server Raspberry Pi4 local server - Replies (1)

I installed the server and configured it with mqtt and it appears on the dashboard. In addition, I connected the kc868-e16. When I turn on one or all of the outpot ports, they automatically turn off after a second. How can I fix this?

Print this item

  KC868-A128 integration with MQTT
Posted by: kkabuu - 03-09-2024, 06:30 PM - Forum: KC868-A128 - Replies (10)

Hello!

The KC868-A128 can be integrated with MQTT in Home Assistant?
I'm using this firmware version for  KC868-A128:  v1.0.27.
If yes, what are the steps and the configuration lines in the "configuration.yaml" file in Home Assistant?

Thank you!

Print this item