Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,109
» Latest member: 8xbettbdcom
» Forum threads: 4,257
» Forum posts: 21,086

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 54 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 35 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Bytespider, Crawl, DuckDuckGo, PetalBot, Semrush, bot

Latest Threads
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 11
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,361
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 69
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 939
Getting inconsistent/wron...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:40 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
09-29-2026, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,505
KC868-A6 Analog inputs
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: Tomas4289
09-28-2026, 12:57 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 104
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC softwa...
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 12:49 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 1,725
getting the A8A inputs to...
Forum: Development
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 08:38 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 283
Best way to read from N30
Forum: N30
Last Post: admin
09-27-2026, 12:20 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 78

  B. OpenSource Smart Home with proprietary components
Posted by: white - 02-12-2024, 01:38 PM - Forum: Apply for free sample product - No Replies

Hi, I'm have plan to make a open source system for smart home proprietary components. for this I just searching components what I can use in my project and your KC868-A4 is looking good. At first stage I want to complete all components and make a sample system calaborated with Home Assistans, then I'll make a working system maybe with more Kinciny components, who knows Smile  Boundle E look good for start. maybe do you have CT Clamp sensors too?

If you want to know more about this feel free to write and ask.

Print this item

  KC868_A4 Tuya Bluetooth
Posted by: Savich - 02-11-2024, 08:29 PM - Forum: KC868-A4 - Replies (5)

Hello, I have a KC868_A4 board
 Software Version v2.2.2 KCS installed, Tuya license activated and I manage it through the Android  Smart Life application over the Internet. I want to manage it through Smart Life without internet and through Bluetooth like Tuya products, but I haven't found a solution how to do it

Print this item

  KC868-A2 SIM7600
Posted by: Carl - 02-11-2024, 05:04 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (1)

Hello,

After having used a few KC868 boards with Home Assistant I have a project I need to use SMS so I bought the 7600 kit with  KC868_A2.  I tried using some experimental ESPHome support for 7600 with no luck, so I have installed Kincony firmware to eliminate variables.

On this firmware the monitor page always says "GPRS: disconnected".  I have verified SIM card works on another device.

How can I get more debug info on what is wrong?

Thanks

Print this item

  KC 868 A4S Home assistant help
Posted by: hocine86 - 02-11-2024, 07:14 AM - Forum: News - Replies (1)

I have a kincony KC868 A4s board and I want to program a smart home using home
I have a kincony KC868 A4s board and I want to program a smart home using home assistant
1- DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor
2-door sensor
3- BIR sensor
4- water level
So that relay 1 control by DHT22 and relay2 control by water level
Door sensor send notification while door open
BIR send notification When anyone moves around
Please send me the configuration file of home assistant
Thanks and regards

Print this item

  KC868-16 ESPHOME firmware connection to node red
Posted by: Als Santa - 02-11-2024, 12:36 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (3)

I am making a kc868-16 connection with esphome firmware, to connect directly to node red, but the connection is unsuccessful, I have the latest KC firmware.

What should be the ports to use for the connection?

thank you so much

Print this item

  KC868-ASR SD Card
Posted by: miraclecontrols@gmail.com - 02-09-2024, 06:50 PM - Forum: KC868-ASR - Replies (2)

Do we have example Arduino code for recording/logging function on TF card on KC868-ASR v1.0. Want to record Temperature as read from a DS18B20 along with Real Time (RTC) Date and time every hour on a csv file. KCS v2 firmware does not seem to have this feature.

Print this item

  KC868-AG disapeared from the WIFI network
Posted by: Mandlap - 02-09-2024, 07:10 AM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (18)

Hello, I'm struggling to get the KC868-AG (not KC868-AG Pro) to join my Wifi network after I have flashed with the firmware v2.2.2. After changing the network settings to STA and added the credentials the device disappeared on the network. I tried flashing a number of times the results were still not good, even tested the previous firmware version without success.

Print this item

  Home assistant mqtt anolog sensor
Posted by: shuhrat - 02-08-2024, 07:05 AM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (8)

Hello the value sent via mqtt in home assistant does not change according to the template



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
Print this item

  Request: Controller, Power, and Connection for 100m RGB LED Strips
Posted by: engmohades - 02-07-2024, 01:57 PM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (3)

I have a very long facade, 100 meters, and it will have 5 circuits of RGB LED strip lights. This means each circuit will be 100 meters long, which equals 20 reels of RGB LED strip lights in total. I want to know the required controller, power supply, and how to connect between the controller and the LED reels.

Print this item

Question Something is wrong on product detail image of KC868-A8
Posted by: pier - 02-07-2024, 08:33 AM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (5)

I'm racking my brain and for days I didn't understand where I was wrong. However, it seems to me that someone else made a mistake: is the numbering of the relays correct in this image?
I find it strange that near relay 1 there is the control LED for relay 8. And according to my tests, using ESPHome, relay 8 is where relay 01 is marked in the image. Just as relay 7 is in place of relay 2 .
Is there an error in the image?



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

Print this item