Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,168
» Latest member: 789winosakaa
» Forum threads: 4,260
» Forum posts: 21,114

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 540 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 519 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, HeadlessChrome, PetalBot, Yandex, bot

Latest Threads
KC868-A8 on Heat Pump for...
Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller
Last Post: marktuan
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: felixandrea
1 hour ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 578
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: admin
3 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 381
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: admin
5 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 33
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-07-2026, 08:36 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 104
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 32
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 164
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,397
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,538
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330

  Recording of energy usage data on M30 to MicroSD
Posted by: sc00bs - 02-12-2025, 06:15 AM - Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30 - Replies (5)

Hi Everyone

Thank you to Kincony for the great product, I have a few questions, if anyone can help me please? :-) 

Any suggestions as to what is the best way to set up the M30 for recording usage data to the microsd as a standalone unit? 
There will be no internet access for the unit while it is monitoring the energy usage and I would like to be able to record the usage with time stamps and be able to review it once the installation is complete. 
I have various sizes of CT Clamps (30,60 & 100A) so need to be able to specify the size of the clamp installed per port and would also like a WebUi to check that everything is working and set times etc if necessary. 

I have been investigating using ESPHome but assume that I could use Arduino IDE as well to do this, what would you recommend and do you have any sample code I could use?

I have been struggling to work out the pinouts for the Microsd card, can you tell me if these are the correct pinouts? 

sd_card:
  cs_pin: GPIO5  # Adjust CS pin based on your hardware
  spi_id: sd_spi
  spi:
    clk_pin: GPIO18
    mosi_pin: GPIO23
    miso_pin: GPIO19

I have attached a copy of the ESPZHome YAML code I have been working on. 
All suggestions welcome.



Attached Files
.zip   M30 ESPHome Firmware with saving to MicroSD.zip (Size: 3.19 KB / Downloads: 769)
Print this item

  Smart Home Setup KC868-E16V2 + KC868-A64 + KC868-AP
Posted by: korvin - 02-11-2025, 10:34 PM - Forum: KC868-A64 - Replies (5)

Hi all.

I'm designing my Smart Home setup and want your suggestion if my idea is the most optimal one.

Few words about what I want to achieve. I have 3-phases 15kWt power supply in my home. I want to build everything around Home Assistant, use Ethernet and Zigbee for connection. I don't mind using ESPHome, Tamosha with Home Assistant. 

I need to automate 23 light switches (please note I use retro-style mechanical switches like this one https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005005429652367.html, not the impulse-one!), a few curtains, a fan, 9 LED strips 22 meters in total length, floor heating system (8 zones), a few water valves (up to 5). It would be great to have power monitoring for the entire home and for individual power-hungry devices.

So I chose the following smart devices:
1. One 64-channel controller module https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004281348902.html
2. Three 15-channel relay modules (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005068332790.html) - one for floor heating and two for light switches and everything else
3. One 150W 12V power supply module to power all these smart devices https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002955358360.html
4. Dimmer https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005107986808.html to which I want to connect LED directly without drivers - all my LEDs are single-color, so 16 channels should be enough
5. Power meters like this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005798935600.html. One 3phase for the entire home and a couple of 1phase for individual devices.

I chose a separate relay and controller modules because they allow changing individual relays if needed.

So are these devices the best for my task?
In the dimmer powerful enough to handle all those LEDs?
Do you have some combined relay+controller modules that allow changing individual relays, NO+NC connections and power monitoring?
Any other suggestions? 

Thank you in advance

Print this item

  I2C connector type/part number
Posted by: cibula - 02-11-2025, 08:55 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (2)

Hello,

Can someone please provide part number of the connector that is assembled for I2C extensions on A16 boards, the white 4 pin one in the middle?
It looks like it might be 2.54mm pitch.
Need it for a cable but was not able to find one online that looks like it would fit.

Thank you!

Print this item

  How to measure current using Analog Inputs on KC868-A16?
Posted by: Brouk - 02-11-2025, 06:34 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (3)

dear admin,
I need to measure current on one phase (230V AC). I would like to use Analog Inputs on the A16 module for this (there are 4 inputs in total). I bought a CT clamp "SCT-013 5A=1V". I tested it and at 5A on the measured phase it has 1V AC at the output.
   
Can you advise me how to connect it correctly and how to configure it in ESPHome (in Home Assistant)? Now I have the inputs configured like this...

Code:
sensor:
  - platform: adc
    pin: 36
    name: "analogInput1"
    update_interval: 10s
    attenuation: 12db

  - platform: adc
    pin: 34
    name: "analogInput2"
    update_interval: 10s
    attenuation: 12db

  - platform: adc
    pin: 35
    name: "analogInput3"
    update_interval: 10s
    attenuation: 12db

  - platform: adc
    pin: 39
    name: "analogInput4"
    update_interval: 10s
    attenuation: 12db

...but the values are 0.14V, which is nonsense:

   

Thanks in advance

Print this item

  adding rs485 device to B16M
Posted by: beon intelligent - 02-10-2025, 11:50 PM - Forum: B16M - Replies (2)

how can i connect this sensor to use rs485 on a B16m



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Print this item

  Issue with KC868-H32B Pro Relays Stuck ON – Need Help
Posted by: Sentenza - 02-10-2025, 03:33 PM - Forum: News - Replies (9)

Issue with KC868-H32B Pro Relays Stuck ON – Need Help
Hi, I need some help with my KC868-H32B Pro relay board.
I connected the L (Live) to the left terminal of Relay 1, and the right terminal of Relay 1 to a 25W LED bar (0.15A current draw). Then, I connected N (Neutral) directly to the other wire of the LED bar.
When I turned Relay 1 ON, the LED bar lit up as expected. However, after that, the relay never switched OFF again, and now Relay 1 no longer clicks. On the Kincony web interface, the relay status updates (ON/OFF), but there is no physical "click" anymore.
I then repeated the exact same setup on Relay 2, and the same thing happened – Relay 2 is now stuck as well.
Questions:

  1. What happened, and why did both relays stop working?
  2. How can I fix this issue?
  3. Is there a way to reset the relays or check if they are damaged?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Print this item

  IFTTT_Single_Click
Posted by: Jcavaleiro - 02-09-2025, 08:10 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (1)

In IFTTT Edit in the IF location I put id1 with a single click to THEN perform Custom Protocol1
When I do RUN I can send the command to the relay box and turn on R1.
When I physically do a single click on DI1 of the KC868-A16, nothing happens.
I changed it to HOLD ON and when I close DI1 I can already turn on R1 on the relay box
I changed it to TRUE and when I close ID1 momentarily Ican already turn on R1 on the relay box
In which situations is single click used?
I checked that we can change the time in ms of the double click, I also tried and never got any results

Print this item

  Python code for digital inputs
Posted by: pietpoerrie - 02-09-2025, 07:40 PM - Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module - Replies (2)

Hi,

Is there a python code example for reading the digital inputs on the kincony server 16?

Thanks in advance,
Pieter

Print this item

Bug Time issue on KC868-A4S
Posted by: PeterOo - 02-09-2025, 05:39 AM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (1)

Hi, 
   Board: KC868-A4S
   Version installed: v2.2.10
   Network: AP mode

I have same IFTTT issue with time control just like other guys. 

I set the time zone the same as in my laptop.

   

I set the time condition in the IF box

   

I set the relay output in the THEN box

   

I enabled the IFTTT function

   

But, the relay output still not working 

     

help me what to do.

Print this item

  A16 usb uart connection to Homeassistant
Posted by: czaron - 02-08-2025, 04:22 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (1)

Is it possible for A16 v 1.6 to work when connected only via a usb cable to an Homeassistant terminal lik Arduino with mysensors library, without using either Wifi or Ethernet cable?

Print this item