Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,143
» Latest member: Spectrumbpo
» Forum threads: 4,259
» Forum posts: 21,098

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 263 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 243 Guest(s)
Applebot, AwarioBot, Baidu, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, Semrush, bot

Latest Threads
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 6
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 4
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 67
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,118
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 488
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,420
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 981
Getting inconsistent/wron...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:40 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 55
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
09-29-2026, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,538

  KC868_A16 HTTP Analog Input
Posted by: bmaci3k - 03-11-2025, 12:11 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (1)

Hi, How can I get analog input values via http?
Board Model KC868_A16
Software Version v2.2.12

Print this item

  Additional GPIO
Posted by: Amaral989 - 03-11-2025, 02:45 AM - Forum: KC868-A4S - Replies (3)

Hello, 

I have two questions. 
First question, I have damaged the GPIO1 by having to many volts. It probably reached 7-8 volts. I'm using GPIO 1 and GPIO 2 as pulse counters. GPIO1 stopped working and will not read any more pulses. GPIO 2 still works. 

Are there any additional GPIO that I can use for pulse counting. I'm not using Wi-Fi, 485, or SIM module. If it's possible, where are the additional GPIOs located? And will be using a voltage divider to drop voltage down to 1 volt.

Second question, for the digital inputs. I was hoping it would trigger with 12volts. But it seems it will only trigger with ground. The reasoning is that i am using this in a camper van and I get 12-14volt DC as trigger. But it doesnt trigger, only with ground. 


Thanks again, 
John A

Print this item

  Display
Posted by: OleK - 03-10-2025, 01:59 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (5)

Hi, I received my KC868-A16-V3.1 today.
When power on with 12V dc, 12v led is on and output led is flashing one time, BUT OLED display is black .
 
Tried IP scanner over ethernet, but cant find the board..have connected the board via ethernet cable.

what to do?

Br,

Print this item

  Hibrid project
Posted by: Psyos - 03-09-2025, 07:58 PM - Forum: KC868-Server Raspberry Pi4 local server - Replies (5)

Good afternoon, I would like to know if you can help me with a project to be carried out. I needed a hybrid system, that is, control lights, blinds, gate motors via Home Assistant and at the same time manually in case the server is damaged. The server I want to use is KC868-Server16. 
I needed to know if I have to add the KC868-A16V3 module and subsequently relays. 
Thank you very much

Print this item

  Input 1-2 not working
Posted by: erkkis - 03-08-2025, 10:02 PM - Forum: KC868-A6 - Replies (6)

Hi,

I ordered A6 from Aliexpress. Seems the device otherwise works well, but digital inputs 1-2 are not working while inputs 3-6 work fine. Inputs were tested only by connecting GND to input 1-6 via jumper wire.

Chat with Aliexpress seller asked to contact via Whatsapp. After doing everything required I was asked to post here (don't know why).

What I have done:

Step 1. ESPHome

I tested it with ESPHome code from here https://devices.esphome.io/devices/KinCony-KC868-A6.

Digital inputs 3-6 work, digital inputs 1-2 don't work, relays 1-6 work.

Step 2. Arduino code

I tested with this code:

Code:
#include <Wire.h>
#include "PCF8574.h"
#define SDA_PIN 4    // I2C SDA pin
#define SCL_PIN 15  // I2C SCL pin
PCF8574 pcf8574_input(0x22);  // PCF8574 address for inputs
void setup() {
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Wire.begin(SDA_PIN, SCL_PIN);
  // Initialize PCF8574 inputs
  for (int i = 0; i < 6; i++) {
    pcf8574_input.pinMode(i, INPUT);
  }
  // Check if PCF8574 is detected
  if (!pcf8574_input.begin()) {
    Serial.println("Error: PCF8574 (0x22) not detected!");
  } else {
    Serial.println("PCF8574 (0x22) detected.");
  }
}
void loop() {
  Serial.print("Inputs: ");
  // Read all 6 input pins
  for (int i = 0; i < 6; i++) {
    int state = pcf8574_input.digitalRead(i);
    Serial.print(state);
    Serial.print(" ");  // Print space between values
  }
  Serial.println();  // New line
  delay(500);  // Delay for readability
}

It monitors inputs and prints out values. Inputs 1-2 don't print anything, inputs 3-6 work fine.

Step 3. KCS firmware
Whatsapp chat told to: "you can download KCS firmware to test board whether work well"

I did that and tested again the same scenarios. Result is the same: Digital inputs 3-6 work, digital inputs 1-2 don't work, relays 1-6 work.

---

What should I do?

Print this item

  Input problem 868 A6
Posted by: bednark - 03-08-2025, 12:36 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (3)

Hello everyone,

i am setting up my 868 A6 but i cant get any input to the device,

Shorting GND with any pin does nothing, applying voltage in input does nothing as well. when i reverse input the webui still displays no input.

Should i chage something in the settings?

ive used this manual:

https://www.kincony.com/images/user-guid...e_v2.0.pdf

Please help me.

Print this item

  Curtain/Window Shade Controller Board
Posted by: ThisITGuy - 03-07-2025, 09:42 PM - Forum: Suggestions and feedback on KinCony's products - Replies (10)

I would like if you created a board that was able to drive curtains or window shades in both directions.  Very similar to a relay board https://www.kincony.com/kincony-f24-esp3...eased.html except instead of open/closed it can send voltage in either direction.  It would be best if it had a 433mhz receiver so it could learn remote codes and control curtains and shades by remote signal.  It would probably need a small LCD screen so you could select which channel you are learning and which direction (open/closed/stop).

Print this item

Question Using B16M for driving LED strips
Posted by: cycov - 03-06-2025, 09:05 PM - Forum: B16M - Replies (3)

I have a 24v 20A power supply which I intent of using to power a bunch of LED strips. As each "DC" port can handle 10A maximum, and B16M has two DC ports, can the B16M be used to control said LED strips?
What about dimming, can the PCF8575TS I2C I/O expander handle updates fast enough that dimming can be accomplished? What about just adding jumpers from the ESP to the I/O expander outputs to basically do PWM directly if PCF8575TS can't handle it?

Thank you

Print this item

  MQTT Connection issues
Posted by: TobiTechnik - 03-06-2025, 05:22 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (1)

Hey there,

i got a projekt, for that i bought the KinCony KC868-A16 and an RaspberryPi4.
Currently I´m trying to connect the Kincony board and Raspberry with Mosquitto to Node Red.
Mosquitto is running and I´m able to send and recive messages when i try it from my Pi to recive a message on nodered.
I´m able to ping the KinCony Board and connect with it with WLan to change the settings on the Board.



What am I missing that I don´t get the connection via MQTT and NodeRed?
When it would work, how does the topic for the MQTT message have to look like?

Thanks in advance for the help.



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Image(s)
   
Print this item

  Setup K868-a32 and k868-a16s
Posted by: mitzuuu89 - 03-06-2025, 08:07 AM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (8)

I have 2 boards installed using KS2 firmware: K868-a32 and k868-a16s

What's the best way to set them up, i would like to use home assistant and MQTT but still want light to work in case home assistant breaks.

Should i setup boards using IFTTT, and only integrate MQTT for some scene automations, remote control and reading relay states?

Print this item