Dear XuWei,
I am writing to request your assistance with a project involving a dancing fountain. I have a set of inverters for the fountain, and I would like to use the KC868-E16S to control them via RS485 modbus
So far, I have successfully managed to turn the fountain on and off using the output relays of the KC868-E16S. However, I need guidance on how to write a custom command, specifically to control the fountain’s speed and toggle its operation via the RS485 protocol. This means that the KC868-E16S will be responsible for managing and controlling the inverters in the fountain via RS485 Modbus.
Please note that the buttons is connected to the input of the KC868-E16S, and I am currently operating with KCS Firmware V2.2.12.
I will also attach the inverter manual for reference.
I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your response. Best regards,
Hi there, i just got your kincony a32 pro smart controller and i am using the kcs v3 firmware and the controller keeps saying tuya offline and trying to connect and the led blinks constantly. i do not see a option to disable it in the kcs v3. Can u please help me out ? thanks.
I hope you will be fine. I bought 4 KC868-A16 for trial purpose for my company. If suitable we will buy more But I am not able to program it until now. So I was thinking Kindly Can I get your WhatsApp so that any of your technical support Staff can guide me how to program KC868-A16 with Arduino IDE software.
I had connected the power and ethernet port with my laptop for programming. Also I had selected the board as Nodemcu32s and selected the right port. When I start uploading the your demo code, I don't why the program doesn't upload and give me the following error;
"Sketch uses 316512 bytes (24%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1310720 bytes.
Global variables use 21008 bytes (6%) of dynamic memory, leaving 306672 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 327680 bytes.
esptool.py v4.8.1
Serial port COM5
A serial exception error occurred: Cannot configure port, something went wrong. Original message: PermissionError(13, 'A device attached to the system is not functioning.', None, 31)
Note: This error originates from pySerial. It is likely not a problem with esptool, but with the hardware connection or drivers.
For troubleshooting steps visit: https://docs.espressif.com/projects/espt...oting.html
Failed uploading: uploading error: exit status 1"
Could you identify what I am doing.ad connected the power and ethernet port with my laptop for programming. Also I had selected the board as Nodemcu32s and selected the right port but I don't why the program doesn' I will appreciate your help in this regard.
Thankyou,
Muhammad Azhar Uddin
Lead Engineer
Taqueen Innovation Company, KSA
+966582841063
I just received the M30. And I don't know how to get it to work. I haven't found any documentation or user guide for the M30.
My scenario is to configure the M30 to provide measured data via MQTT to other systems.
I want to connect to M30 and configure it. But it looks like the ethernet connection is not working.
If I connect the M30 to the switch, LED on the ethernet port doesn't blink.
After installation of IDE 2.3.4 on Windows 11 and inserted the link "https://dl.espressif.com/dl/package_esp32_index.json" in the preferences The "esp32 by espressif Systems 3.1.1" is installed
I see only under "Tools" the board "esp32"
Under sep32 I see a lot of modules but no ESP32 Arduino Module. I cannot connect via the Com3 to my KC868-A16 REV:1.6
Can anyone help me with installation of the correct board and module to get the communication with my KC868
Great thanks
Theo
Hi,
I'm trying to connect 2 analog temperature sensors to analog input on my A8 but I have 2 problems.
When the sensors are not connected, checking the voltage, the meter shows 1.062v (real value).
One problem is, that immediately after connecting to the board, the voltage drops to 1.015v.
While this could be handled and read correctly, as long as the voltage changes remain constant between temperatures - this sensor is connected in parallel with another board, so changing the voltage on it is also affecting the other board reading.
Second problem is, that esphome code I'm using to read the voltage is showing 0.68198v...
The code for that particular sensor I'm using is:
Code:
sensor:
- platform: adc
pin: 35
id: analog_sensor_2
attenuation: auto
Can anyone help me and explain why is this happening?
I am having issues with programming this module in arduino.
1. need possibly a demo code to get the ethernet to work and how to work with its inbuilt adc,
2.Also, the demo code in arduinoide for other features such as rs485 and co would be good as well.
3. Can i connect a display screen to the socket for the 4g modemand hope i canalso use the port for sd card module for dat logging purposes.
Pleas note, number one is urgent and most important to me.
thanks
Dammy