Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,092
» Latest member: PaulWu
» Forum threads: 4,254
» Forum posts: 21,077

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 276 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 260 Guest(s)
Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
Yesterday, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,480
KC868-A6 Analog inputs
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: Tomas4289
09-28-2026, 12:57 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 36
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC softwa...
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 12:49 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 1,634
getting the A8A inputs to...
Forum: Development
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 08:38 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 210
Best way to read from N30
Forum: N30
Last Post: admin
09-27-2026, 12:20 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 48
extend KC868-A16v3
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: bitet96717
09-24-2026, 06:41 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 241
Las Firmware ?
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
09-22-2026, 11:15 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 949
kc868-a6 analog input
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: admin
09-21-2026, 11:38 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 149
A32 pro tuya
Forum: "KCS" v3 firmware
Last Post: admin
09-21-2026, 11:38 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 75
Disconnect loop with Home...
Forum: F16
Last Post: admin
09-21-2026, 01:16 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 137

  ESP32-S3 Core Board - Resetting when Connecting/Disconnecting USB Serial Cable
Posted by: egionet - 05-16-2025, 09:20 PM - Forum: Development - Replies (5)

Has anyone else experienced the following behaviour with the ESP32-S3 Core Board:

  1. Connect the ESP32-S3 Core Board to the development PC via a USB serial cable.
  2. Compile the program and upload the binary to the ESP32-S3 Core Board.
  3. Observation #1: If the development PC is left connected for 2 to 3 hours, the ESP32-S3 Core Board reboots or it goes into an inoperable state that requires a hard reset.
  4. Observation #2: If the USB serial port's connection is cycled, from connected to disconnected, and then reconnected a couple of times, the ESP32-S3 Core Board reboots.
  5. Observation #3: If the USB serial cable is disconnected, the ESP32-S3 Core Board operates flawlessly.  The ESP32-S3 Core Board was left powered for a 7-day burn-in with no reboots or memory leaks.

Thanks in advance.

Print this item

  KC868-A32 Shutter with percentage
Posted by: Mert - 05-16-2025, 10:55 AM - Forum: KC868-A32/A32 Pro - Replies (2)

Hello,
I have a KC868-A32 device, and I would like to use it for roller shutter (blind) control, ideally with integration into Home Assistant.
I’ve tried using ESPHome, but the outputs were only recognized as switches, not as covers.
My questions:

  1. How can I use my KC868-A32 for roller shutter control, including percentage-based position control?
  2. Which firmware is best suited for this purpose: ESPHome, Tasmota, or Tuya?

Print this item

  KC868-A16 Shutter with percentage
Posted by: Mert - 05-16-2025, 10:54 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (4)

Hello, 

I have a KC868-A16 device, and I would like to use it for roller shutter (blind) control, ideally with integration into Home Assistant.
I’ve tried using ESPHome, but the outputs were only recognized as switches, not as covers.
My questions:

  1. How can I use my KC868-A16 for roller shutter control, including percentage-based position control?
  2. Which firmware is best suited for this purpose: ESPHome, Tasmota, or Tuya?

Print this item

  KC868-D16 Home Assistant
Posted by: simpl3x - 05-16-2025, 08:45 AM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (2)

Hi, how to KC868-D16 integrate in Home Assistant? Over MQTT? or ESPHome?

Print this item

  conexiones mqtt y node red
Posted by: alhema924 - 05-15-2025, 05:01 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (8)

Buen día:
Le escribo para informarle que soy un nuevo usuario de las placas KC868-A16.
He procedido a instalar el firmware KCS_KC868_A16_V2.2.2. Me complace informar que, tras realizar las verificaciones correspondientes, he podido confirmar que la placa en cuestión cuenta con alojamiento web y la capacidad de operar los relés internos. Sin embargo, me interesa la posibilidad de controlar la placa mediante flujos de red. Al subir un programa a la placa usando Arduino ID, se pierde el acceso al host de la placa.
Por lo tanto, solicito información sobre la viabilidad de controlar el tablero tanto a través de Node Red como mediante alojamiento web mediante protocolos MQTT. Necesito cargar juegos en los tableros para una sala de escape y controlar las salidas desde Node Red, así que me gustaría saber qué tema sería el más adecuado. Estoy a su disposición para proporcionarle toda la información necesaria. Gracias por su atención y le envío un cordial saludo.

Print this item

  smoke sensor pin define
Posted by: admin - 05-15-2025, 12:22 AM - Forum: Extender module - No Replies

cable color pin define:
RED: DC12V+
BLACK: GND
WHITE: COM
ORANGE: Normal Open
YELLOW: Normal Close
   
   
   

Print this item

  IFTTT automation
Posted by: DGHanter - 05-12-2025, 12:30 AM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (5)

Hi all. 
I purchased KS868 a16v3 to build a very simple apartment lighting control system. And I was unpleasantly surprised that I can't implement a simple lighting control scenario using the IFTTT function. Namely, by sending a signal to the digital input, sequentially turn on D0, D1. On one click D0 turns on, on the second D1, on the third D0 turns off, and so on. This would be easy to implement if the IF field could use the states of the digital outputs, but there is no such option, or am I missing something?

Print this item

  IFTT logic
Posted by: balcerseb - 05-11-2025, 05:24 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (2)

Hi
Is it possible to program such logic to count the time from the signal on DI1 to the signal on DI2, and then on DI3...?
If the time was too short, output channel 1 will turn on, and if too long, output channel 2?
Can you please instruct me?

Print this item

  The response to clicks does not work correctly
Posted by: skench - 05-11-2025, 03:46 PM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (8)

Hello, I configured the kincony A8 v1.6 as follows. I have the latest firmware available for this model at the moment v2.2.13.

I am trying to configure the switch so that a single press turns on relay 8, and a long press turns on relays 1 through 4, but I don't like that even if I make a long press, relay 8 turns on, which should only turn on with a short press, and I don't want to constantly turn it off after making unnecessary movements, how can I fix this?

The goal is to turn on relay 8 with a short press, turn on relays 1 through 4 with a long press, and not even turn on relay 8.

A video demonstrating my setup is below.


https://cloud.mail.ru/public/kzD9/foVXqnA1Z


Help me PLZ.

Print this item

  How to Set Up MQTT for Monitoring and Controlling Devices Across Multiple Sites and I
Posted by: engrezk - 05-10-2025, 05:54 AM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (3)

Hello everyone,
I am working on a project where I need to monitor and control multiple devices located across different geographic sites (each site has its own independent internet connection).
I am planning to use MQTT as the main communication protocol and Home Assistant as the central management platform.
Currently, I have Home Assistant running with Mosquitto Broker installed on the same server.
I want to securely and reliably connect all remote devices to this MQTT environment over the internet.
My questions are:

  • What are the proper steps to set up MQTT so that each remote device can send and receive data with Home Assistant across different networks?
  • How can I ensure secure communication (especially since the devices are not on a single local network)?

Print this item