Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,186
» Latest member: Lottery7
» Forum threads: 4,264
» Forum posts: 21,141

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 628 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 602 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, HeadlessChrome, PetalBot, Semrush, bot, rr882hunet

Latest Threads
SSD not visible for insta...
Forum: Pi5R16
Last Post: Verresen
13 minutes ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 15
KC868-A16 and Tuya
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: newdos
44 minutes ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 37
KC868-AI mDNS problem
Forum: KC868-AI
Last Post: admin
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: admin
2 hours ago
» Replies: 9
» Views: 423
N30 (KCS): energy counter...
Forum: N30
Last Post: admin
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: admin
11 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 92
KinCony G1 ESP32-S3 SIM76...
Forum: News
Last Post: admin
11 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 1,613
Current direction detecti...
Forum: N30
Last Post: dominique_manas@hotmail.com
Yesterday, 07:31 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 428
KC868-A8 on Heat Pump for...
Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller
Last Post: marktuan
Yesterday, 03:17 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 637
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: felixandrea
Yesterday, 03:14 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 614

  KinCony Blind switch panel
Posted by: Shaps77 - 02-15-2023, 10:34 AM - Forum: Schematic & diagram & Dimensions of KinCony PCB layout CAD file - Replies (13)

   

Is there some more technical information on this switch? I've recently ordered (still awaiting arrival) a KC868-A32 for controlling my blinds and was wondering how/if this panel could be hard-wired to the A32...?

Print this item

  Schematic of Power Distribution Box Made by KC868-H32B Pro+KC868-E16v2+KC868-AK
Posted by: admin - 02-15-2023, 05:16 AM - Forum: Schematic & diagram & Dimensions of KinCony PCB layout CAD file - Replies (4)

   
   

Print this item

  KC868-H16B Status over TCP
Posted by: v1rtus - 02-11-2023, 10:25 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (3)

I have a KC868-H16B relay controller, the mode is TCP Server.
I am trying to achieve that the controller will send it's status to the server that is put in Ethernet Setting. Does it work like that in the TCP Server mode and how to get the value for example using Nodered?

Thank you in advance!
Vladimir

Print this item

  h32bs mqtt
Posted by: ismail - 02-11-2023, 08:40 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (1)

hello...
first: ihave trying to connect kc868-h32bs to home assistant via mqtt
I followed this method:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrat7hVzXRw
but i think its need to be updated because the mosquitto broker has a new way to configured
so can you plz update this section

second: where to found the new firmware version for h32bs thats compatible with mqtt.
thank you

Print this item

  SMART SWITCH
Posted by: fabuena - 02-10-2023, 07:15 PM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (2)

Hello,

How can I make the toggle function with "KCS" if I have a conventional switch?  

Currently the conventional switch behaves like a "push" button: When I activate the key the light turns on, but when I put it in its initial position nothing happens, I have to activate it again so that the light turns off.

Thank you

Print this item

  Working with 24V
Posted by: LTDU - 02-09-2023, 02:39 PM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (20)

Dear all,

which of the KC868-Series devices is capable of:

a) being directly powered with 24V DC

b) giving +24V as output

c) taking +24V as input

I‘m a little confused… I need only 3 inputs and 3 outputs.

Print this item

  KC 868-A16
Posted by: eligijus - 02-09-2023, 01:48 PM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (13)

hi, please maybe we could make a full example with the kc868-A16 controller to integrate into the home assistant MQTT using the KCS firmware.

Print this item

  "KCS" ADC SENSOR SET UP IN HOME ASSISTANT
Posted by: fabuena - 02-07-2023, 08:43 PM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (41)

Hello,

Using "KCS" firmware, How can I set up ADC channels (1 and 2) of my KC868-A8 in Home Assistant using MQTT?

Thank you very much

Print this item

  Schematic of your Tuya adapter ??
Posted by: vincen - 02-07-2023, 06:34 PM - Forum: Schematic & diagram & Dimensions of KinCony PCB layout CAD file - Replies (8)

Hi

I could not find in forum the tuya adapter schematic. Would you mind to share it please ? I speak of that product: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10050044...f19cl7KhKI

Thank

Vincèn

Print this item

Big Grin KinCony web server update notification
Posted by: admin - 02-06-2023, 11:43 PM - Forum: News - No Replies

In order to improve our service quality and improve the speed of website access, we have expanded and upgraded the KinCony website server. At the same time, the website server has been moved to Europe to facilitate the service of global users.

Print this item