Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,175
» Latest member: topgirlsmumbai
» Forum threads: 4,262
» Forum posts: 21,118

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 281 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 262 Guest(s)
Amazonbot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, DataForSeoBot, Google, PetalBot, bot, newdos

Latest Threads
KC868-A16 and Tuya
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: newdos
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
N30 (KCS): energy counter...
Forum: N30
Last Post: dominique_manas@hotmail.com
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: newdos
5 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 38
Current direction detecti...
Forum: N30
Last Post: dominique_manas@hotmail.com
6 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 419
KC868-A8 on Heat Pump for...
Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller
Last Post: marktuan
10 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: felixandrea
10 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 588
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: admin
Today, 01:27 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 390
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-07-2026, 08:36 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 109
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 37
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 178

  How to calculate ADC voltage input?
Posted by: rrfals - 07-28-2025, 11:32 AM - Forum: KC868-A6v3 - Replies (1)

Hi everyone,

I'm using the KC868-A16- board and its on-board analog input circuit. I've observed a resistive divider (R1=5.1K, R2=10K) connected to an op-amp, which then feeds into the ADC.  Does this on-board op-amp alter the voltage coming from the resistive divider for measurement purposes? Or just for protection? I'm using Vout = Vin * R2/(R1+R2).

Print this item

  H32BS & Serial Switch Terminal board
Posted by: deliad - 07-28-2025, 09:15 AM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (1)

Hi,

I have a system with 128 keys
2 h32bs controllers which gives me 64 inputs for dry contact keys in total

1. i got 2 pieces of Serial Terminal Switches board v2 that gives me more 64 in total

I want to set each input to action like what i want and not directly to trigger a relay, i do this in home assistant so i set SW_TRIGGER off on the H32bs config page

But, the problem is , if i connect the terminal board to the h32bs, it doesn't extends the inputs to 64 channels , it keeps receive the switches as 1 to 32

The solution to make the switch terminal board to extend the h32bs inputs channels to 64 is to make a feature in the h32bs firmware.

The feature will "mask" the messages that comes from the serial terminal board v2 so they will be output as RELAY-KEY-255,33,1 or RELAY-KEY-255,34,0 RELAY-KEY-255,34,1 and so on.

Then we can use separated 64 dry contact inputs for switches on each h32bs.

2. Then, if we use SW trigger output OFF and home assistant we dont need the DoubleClick function of the h32bs firmware, so also keypress delay time that is used for keypress scanning can be disabled, then we get faster tcp / mqtt state messages from the h32bs after a keypress.

Please make these features
1. Masking  / reformatting terminal board v2 messages coming from h32bs serial port
2. A button to disable/enable doubleclick feature to disable the caused delay because of the keypress scanning

Print this item

  H32BS - MQTT Topic to get states of switches
Posted by: deliad - 07-28-2025, 08:44 AM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (2)

Hi

Whats the H32BS MQTT Topic to get states of switches?
No relays no digital inputs

Thanks

Print this item

  Need Help: ESPHome YAML for AG8 Board to Control 4 Gree AC Units with Temperature
Posted by: engrezk - 07-28-2025, 05:59 AM - Forum: KC868-AG / AG Pro / AG8 / Z1 - Replies (5)

Hello Admin and respected members,
I purchased the AG8 control board , and I’m currently working on a smart home project. I would like to integrate this board with ESPHome to control four Gree air conditioners.
I need a YAML configuration file that allows me to:

  • Turn each AC unit on and off individually
  • Also control the temperature for each unit
It would be very helpful if the YAML file includes clear comments for each part, to make it easier to understand.
I already checked the ESPHome documentation for Gree ACs:
? https://esphome.io/components/climate/cl...ml#gree-ir
I kindly ask for your support in providing the suitable code.
Thank you very much for your time and help ?

Print this item

  Panasonic PIR connection
Posted by: simpl3x - 07-27-2025, 12:14 PM - Forum: Suggestions and feedback on KinCony's products - Replies (1)

I have Panasonic PIR and kc868-a24 or -ap
Can I connect it for movement detection? 
How can I do that? Or may be I need another kincony platform for that? 
       

Print this item

  B16 MQTT & HA 2025.7
Posted by: paulbalinnel - 07-27-2025, 08:58 AM - Forum: B16M - Replies (4)

Board Model
B16
Software Version
v3.9.4


HOME ASSISTANT

Installed version
2025.6.3
Latest version
2025.7.3

If I upgrade HA to the latest versions, the first 2 analog inputs become unavailable

I use MQTT (HA). All other entities are available.

Print this item

Information Power supply
Posted by: Smirnof - 07-27-2025, 05:45 AM - Forum: KC868-A6 - Replies (1)

Good afternoon! 
Please tell me the range of power supply voltage (9-15v ?) and current (min .5A)?
Thanks

Print this item

  M30 isn't working properly?
Posted by: margusveer - 07-26-2025, 08:33 PM - Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30 - Replies (4)

Hi!

I got to testing with my newly purchased devices and it seems like my M30 is not working properly. I powered it up, but LED's don't light up and network adapter don't show any LED's as well
PSU is lit red and RUN is blinking 

I made little video as well : 

Print this item

  kc-868 AK
Posted by: Saif Kitany - 07-25-2025, 09:54 PM - Forum: News - Replies (15)

i just bought kc-868 AK, and it has soft version v.1.0.6.

do you have video explaination how to update to kcs latest version?

Print this item

  Kincony Server-Mini
Posted by: mst-28816 - 07-24-2025, 11:36 AM - Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module - Replies (1)

Hello, we just started with kincony, and need help to control the server-mini relay and i/O-ports.
please send us a help to control these ports. Will it work with udp ?

Thanks for short reply with solution to control these ports.

Print this item