Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,098
» Latest member: oCBot
» Forum threads: 4,255
» Forum posts: 21,081

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 130 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 114 Guest(s)
Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
8 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 933
Getting inconsistent/wron...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 4
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
09-29-2026, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,491
KC868-A6 Analog inputs
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: Tomas4289
09-28-2026, 12:57 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 50
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC softwa...
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 12:49 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 1,660
getting the A8A inputs to...
Forum: Development
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 08:38 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 235
Best way to read from N30
Forum: N30
Last Post: admin
09-27-2026, 12:20 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 57
extend KC868-A16v3
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: bitet96717
09-24-2026, 06:41 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 247
Las Firmware ?
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
09-22-2026, 11:15 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 962
kc868-a6 analog input
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: admin
09-21-2026, 11:38 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 160

  Dali-2
Posted by: matija - 06-12-2023, 12:56 PM - Forum: KC868-A8S - Replies (1)

How to connect DALI-2 (https://www.tridonic.com/en/int/product/23309?tab=0to) to my KC868-A8S controller using ESPHome?



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  KC868-A64_V1.4 PCB size diagram
Posted by: admin - 06-10-2023, 02:09 PM - Forum: KC868-A64 - No Replies


.pdf   KC868_A64_V1.4-size.pdf (Size: 248.25 KB / Downloads: 940)

Print this item

  Are the Other GPIO available in any way on the board ?
Posted by: primeroz - 06-07-2023, 03:28 PM - Forum: KC868-A2 - Replies (4)

I would like to access the other GPIOs if possible. 

are other gpio available on the board or is i2c expander the only way ? 

thanks

Print this item

  KC868-Uair
Posted by: Marzuqi - 06-07-2023, 06:37 AM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (1)

Greetings!

I have KC868-Uair with SHT30 sensor
Do you have an example code for this?

Thank you

Print this item

  MQTT command for buzzer
Posted by: PSaragoni - 06-06-2023, 08:55 AM - Forum: KC868-A4 - Replies (3)

Hi, 

I'm using KC868-A4 for a simple MQTT project with Kincony's firmware + Mosquitto + Node Red and I'm wondering if there's the chance to activate the buzzer ussing an MQTT command like for relay outputs:

e.g.
Topic: KC868_A4/************/SET
Payload: msg.payload = {"???????":{"value":true}}

I tried many entries instead of "?" but none work. Is it possible or may be it would be implemented in the future?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Paolo

Print this item

  KC868-Server Modbus Long Distance
Posted by: v1rtus - 06-05-2023, 06:05 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (9)

Hi,

I have a KC868-Server module, and a few Temperature and Humidity Sensors (XY-MD01). Everything works find when connection cable is short or when there is only one sensor connected via long cable ( a few meters).
However when I connection more that one sensors via long cable, sensors either do not work at all or some of them work time to time.
Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Print this item

  Input 3/5v
Posted by: Ansu - 06-05-2023, 12:40 PM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (3)

Hello
Is it possible to modify board to work with lower digital input voltages 3 or 5v

Print this item

  Can't programm relays on 868-A6
Posted by: Amich - 06-05-2023, 12:12 PM - Forum: KC868-A6 - Replies (1)

Hi guys, I'm new to Kincony and new to coding using ESP32.

Can someone post a simple code to turn on one of the relays of the A6? I can't get it to work.

Thanks,
Amichai

Print this item

  Technical question LoRa transceiver
Posted by: bsarevalo - 06-03-2023, 04:42 AM - Forum: KC868-A6 - Replies (1)

Hello everyone, my application is already working, although I have doubts about the following: I am using 3 KC868-A6 modules, so module 1 is the master node and the other modules are nodes that listen to the master and must respond to the master. I have used the pin definition with the Kincony examples for sender and receiver so for the Master Node I use

#define ss 5
#define rst 21
#define dio0 2

and for the nodes I use

#define ss 5
#define rst 14
#define gave0 21

My question is... can I use the same pin configuration in all the modules? ... I did a test and it works but I don't know what the difference is in configuring the pins for the transmitter and receivers, for this application that I develop each module must send and receive! thank you very much for your help !

Print this item

  how to use one click , double , holed click for automation esphome
Posted by: engmohades - 06-02-2023, 07:22 PM - Forum: KC868-A16S - Replies (7)

can give me example contain one click , double , holed click for automation esphome for kc868-a16s

please write the code to use it

Print this item