Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,168
» Latest member: 789winosakaa
» Forum threads: 4,260
» Forum posts: 21,114

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 527 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 506 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, HeadlessChrome, PetalBot, Yandex, bot

Latest Threads
KC868-A8 on Heat Pump for...
Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller
Last Post: marktuan
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: felixandrea
1 hour ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 578
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: admin
3 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 381
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: admin
5 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 33
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-07-2026, 08:36 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 104
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 32
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 164
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,397
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,538
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330

  12v Power Supply for Kincony.
Posted by: abgran - 08-15-2023, 11:51 AM - Forum: KC868-A4 - Replies (8)

Is the 12v power supply as below suitable for power up kincony board?



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Print this item

  "KCS" v2.1.0 firmware BIN file download
Posted by: admin - 08-15-2023, 08:18 AM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (8)

Here is "KCS" firmware for KinCony KC868-A series (ESP32) board.
How to download and use, online guide: https://www.kincony.com/esp32-kcsv2-firmware.html

v2.1.0 improment:
add support KC868-AIO board.
fixed some bugs.
add get temperature and humidity sensor by TCP, HTTP, MQTT protocol.



Attached Files
.zip   KCS_KC868_A4S_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 796.4 KB / Downloads: 1060)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A6_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 771.37 KB / Downloads: 1048)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A8_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 779.38 KB / Downloads: 1160)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A8M_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 796.14 KB / Downloads: 958)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A8S_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 797.32 KB / Downloads: 1007)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A16_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 786.76 KB / Downloads: 871)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A16S_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 797.71 KB / Downloads: 1085)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A32_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 780.63 KB / Downloads: 1109)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A32M_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 798.84 KB / Downloads: 1001)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A64_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 780.56 KB / Downloads: 1030)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A128_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 780.62 KB / Downloads: 936)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AG_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 759.45 KB / Downloads: 874)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AI_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 783.17 KB / Downloads: 966)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AIO_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 797.05 KB / Downloads: 1181)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AK_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 762.09 KB / Downloads: 1019)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AM_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 772.82 KB / Downloads: 959)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AP_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 778.84 KB / Downloads: 1025)
.zip   KCS_KC868_ASR_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 750.46 KB / Downloads: 1143)
.zip   KCS_KC868_E16S_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 783.2 KB / Downloads: 1090)
.zip   KCS_KC868_UAIR_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 762.48 KB / Downloads: 1048)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A2_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 785.48 KB / Downloads: 975)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A4_V2.1.0.zip (Size: 775.88 KB / Downloads: 1133)
Print this item

  KC868-AI RS485 & EspHome
Posted by: pietervanstee - 08-14-2023, 03:09 PM - Forum: KC868-AI - Replies (3)

Hi,

I'm setting up my KC868-AI in EspHome, but I can't seem to find any information about the integration of RS485 in there.
Please let me know how I can add an additional device (RS485 Ultrasone Wind Snelheid En Richting Sensor Temperatuur Vochtigheid Noise PM2.5 Druk Licht Neerslag Kleine Weerstation)

Thanks
Pieter

Print this item

  Inquiry about Internal Diameter of CT for kc868-m16v2
Posted by: engmohades - 08-14-2023, 09:32 AM - Forum: News - Replies (2)

Dear Kincony team,

 the kc868-m16v2 device. I have a question regarding the inner diameter of the CT (Current Transformer) for this device.

Currently, I have a cable with a cross-sectional area of 240 square millimeters, and I would like to know if it is compatible with the kc868-m16v2 device. Specifically, I would like to know if the inner diameter of the CT included with the device will be sufficient for this cable.

I would also like to mention that I have another cable with a cross-sectional area of 500 square millimeters. If the answer to my previous query is "no," could you please provide me with a suitable CT device for these cables with an appropriate inner diameter? I would appreciate clarification on this matter.

I appreciate your assistance in addressing this issue. I look forward to receiving your prompt response. Thank you for your attention to this inquiry.

Best regards,

Print this item

Brick Do i need usb driver to connect to linux os like ubuntu?
Posted by: tugalsan - 08-14-2023, 08:56 AM - Forum: KC868-A32/A32 Pro - Replies (1)

Hello,

On my free times, I am trying to use KC868-A32 for a surface treatment bath automation.
So I need to make a kiosk pc for operators.

I did able to connect it to a pc via USB only, on windows. arduino code tutorial
But, windows will cost me money.

Will i need usb driver to connect to linux-os, like debian?
Is there any tutorial regarding to this matter?

Print this item

  Add i2c pins or RTC time
Posted by: GDN20 - 08-13-2023, 08:42 AM - Forum: KC868-A4 - Replies (1)

hello, does the company plan to add i2c pins to the board to connect the RTC (as in kc868 a8s)clock or integrate the clock module?(as in в ks868 a6)

Print this item

  How can the configuration files be separated in the configuration.yaml file?
Posted by: engmohades - 08-12-2023, 06:00 AM - Forum: Home automation training courses - Replies (1)

I have 6 devices, including kc868-16t and kc868-server, and I will be using kcs-v2. I will use Home Assistant with MQTT. However, the number of lines written in the configuration.yaml file is too long.

 Is it possible to write separate configuration lines for each device in a separate file?

Print this item

  Does it work with 220v bulbs?
Posted by: phrfpeixoto - 08-11-2023, 02:58 AM - Forum: KC868-AP / ADR - Replies (3)

Hello,

I'm considering using this board in my new apartment setup, and I'd like to have dimmer-able lights.
The thing is: The market around here (Brazil) 99% of dimmer-able lights are 110/220v.

I've seen that this would require Solid State Regulators to actually regulate the high voltage, but I've also seen posts stating compatibility issues.

Is this board really recommended for this setup?
If so, is there an SSR bank (ie, a board with multiple channels)? Using individual SSR is expensive and will likely take a lot of physical room on the box

Examples:
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005004999414308.html

Print this item

Photo H16B
Posted by: MartinHenenne - 08-10-2023, 03:01 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (3)

Good day support

We are using one of the Kincony controllers(Frimware H16B_V4.35) and we are facing some issues with communication stability. We have the below device in production.

I can constantly get a ping reply from the device on its local IP address. Yet I lose communication with the TCP port 7000. When this happens I can not send remote commands to the device. To get the device to respond to the TCP port 7000 again. I have to perform one of the following actions.

- Reboot the controller
OR
- Remove the RJ-45 connector and re-seat the connector

Once I have completed 1 of the steps mentioned above, I can get a response from TCP port 7000. My issue is that this happens 20-30 times a day and I can not keep rebooting the device.

Please can you assist me in resolving this issue?



Attached Files Image(s)
   
Print this item

  Can the output be an input?
Posted by: gsmstudio - 08-10-2023, 02:56 PM - Forum: KC868-A32M - Replies (1)

Hello. How do I convert a mosfet 32 output channel into an input one?

Print this item