Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,083
» Latest member: xocdia88mobile
» Forum threads: 4,254
» Forum posts: 21,077

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 147 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 131 Guest(s)
Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
Today, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,470
KC868-A6 Analog inputs
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: Tomas4289
Yesterday, 12:57 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 15
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC softwa...
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 12:49 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 1,602
getting the A8A inputs to...
Forum: Development
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 08:38 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 179
Best way to read from N30
Forum: N30
Last Post: admin
09-27-2026, 12:20 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 43
extend KC868-A16v3
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: bitet96717
09-24-2026, 06:41 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 224
Las Firmware ?
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
09-22-2026, 11:15 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 937
kc868-a6 analog input
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: admin
09-21-2026, 11:38 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 144
A32 pro tuya
Forum: "KCS" v3 firmware
Last Post: admin
09-21-2026, 11:38 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 69
Disconnect loop with Home...
Forum: F16
Last Post: admin
09-21-2026, 01:16 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 120

  Expose temperature sensor (ds18b20) from KCS to MQTT home assistant
Posted by: truongdq54 - 09-19-2023, 05:57 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (1)

I have plugged ds18b20 temperature sensors to A16 running KCS v2. How can I expose the temperature to MQTT and used it in home assistant?
Thanks.

Print this item

  automation not working properly with KCS V2.1.2
Posted by: engmohades - 09-19-2023, 05:39 AM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (10)

Hello, how are you? I have a KC868-A8 device with firmware version kcsV2.1.2, and I'm experiencing issues with the automation not working properly. I have a water level sensor that is not responding to the automation commands, although it is able to read the water level accurately.



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
Print this item

  A8S config yaml for home assistant integration by KCS mqtt
Posted by: admin - 09-19-2023, 03:09 AM - Forum: KC868-A8S - No Replies

mqtt:
  switch:
  - name: 'a8s-kcs-output-1'
    unique_id: a8s-kcs-output-1
    state_topic: 'KC868_A8S/08F9E08B1F58/STATE'
    command_topic: 'KC868_A8S/08F9E08B1F58/SET'
    payload_on:  '{"output1":{"value":true}}'
    payload_off:  '{"output1":{"value":false}}'
    value_template: '{{ value_json.output1.value }}'
    state_on: true
    state_off: false


.txt   A8S_KCS_HA_mqtt.txt (Size: 3.13 KB / Downloads: 1280)
just replace your own board's UID.
   

Print this item

  KC868-A16S wiring diagram
Posted by: KinCony Support - 09-18-2023, 06:07 AM - Forum: KC868-A16S - Replies (1)

   

Print this item

  Power supply via UPS, leakage sensor, other UART devices
Posted by: gasinskiy - 09-17-2023, 10:56 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (3)

1. Can I supply voltage to the KC868-A8S module from an uninterruptible power supply, which produces 13.8 V when powered from the mains. And what is the lower voltage threshold at which the board will stop working?

2. Can I connect any other UART device instead of the telephone module? For example PZEM-004T?

3. Can I connect the Neptune SV005 leak sensor this way? It has 12 V, in the case of a UPS 13.8 V voltage between ground and output, when triggered 0V. 

Thank you!    
[Image: view?usp=sharing]

Print this item

  KC868-A8M and PCF857x error
Posted by: Madjo - 09-17-2023, 05:02 PM - Forum: KC868-A8M - Replies (11)

Hello.
I have new board KC868-A8M v1.1 from Aliexpress.
Firmware: KCS_KC868_A8M_V2.1.4.bin

There is no reaction to the inputs in the web interface, mqtt and others. When the outputs are turned on in the web interface, the LEDs on the board do not light up.

Not working (from first sartup) inputs and otuputs. Debug show:
I (2981) RF: Start RF receiver
E (3982) pcf857x: pcf_0 read error!
E (3983) pcf857x: pcf_0 write error!
I (3987) pcf857x: pcf857x init.

I have verified the SLA and SDA lines - they are alive. Voltage on PCF - 3,2V

I2C scanner found PCF module:
I2C scanner. Scanning ...
Found address: 34 (0x22)
Found address: 36 (0x24)
Found 2 device(s).

Sketch [Arduino source code for KC868-A8M]-03 INPUT} with Serial.print ("In 1: "); - working, but LED on OUT don't light. I see a reaction to a short circuit in the terminal, with the modified code

Sketch [Arduino source code for KC868-A8M]-05 OUTPUT - not working. Not LED light on out.

In library PCF8574.h for 0x24 sketch print "Init pcf8574...KO". Not ''OK"

Print this item

Exclamation KC868-A8 Ethernet Problem
Posted by: msinfo - 09-16-2023, 03:32 PM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (15)

Hello, i have a KC868-A8 Board connected with ethernet cable but the port suddenly stopped working. The port indicators are both flashing and the board keeps restating every 15min because it searches for a ethernet connection. I use it with ESPhome and home assistant. If i re-flash the esp32 with a WIFI configuration everything works but when i try to use the Ethernet port i get an error and it goes offline in esphome. (Component ethernet was marked as failed.)
Here is my code -

ethernet:
  type: LAN8720
  mdc_pin: GPIO23
  mdio_pin: GPIO18
  clk_mode: GPIO17_OUT
  phy_addr: 0

manual_ip:
  static_ip: 192.168.1.154
  gateway: 192.168.1.1
  subnet: 255.255.255.0

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Print this item

  All sensors are ON
Posted by: truongdq54 - 09-15-2023, 12:29 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (7)


.txt   A16-config.yml.txt (Size: 4.37 KB / Downloads: 676)
.txt   A16-config.yml.txt (Size: 4.37 KB / Downloads: 676)
I flashed A16 with ESPHome and all sensors are ON, they don't change state when I change the input.
Below is the config

Print this item

  KC868-A16 wiring diagram
Posted by: KinCony Support - 09-15-2023, 08:34 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (22)

   

Print this item

  kc868-a32m Ethernet issue with Tasmota
Posted by: pmotshegwa - 09-14-2023, 08:34 AM - Forum: KC868-A32M - Replies (3)

hi,
Please assist
I have installed Tasmota32 version 13.1.0 on the kc868-a32m but the ethernet port is not working. The ethernet port leds do not show any activity.

regards,

Print this item